Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 66 Auburn 63

Featured Replies

Very very impressive win....not really, but as the munchkins say, a win is a win is a win indeed.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When will Bradley and Meeks be healthy?

 

Tomorrow at 3:27.

That last second three shot by Auburn at the end of the game was one of the worst shots I have ever seen. He pulled up off the dribble from way out with a guy in his face and clanked it off the backboard....Shades of Edgar Sosa's shot last year at Rupp.

 

One of worst shots you ever seen? Do you not watch must basketball, because I have seen much worst.

 

Maybe its just me, but I thought that was a pretty darn good look for the guy. I mean the clock is running down, and Jasper was laying off of him so it would have been hard for him to drive the ball. He got a really good look at the basket there to win it, I know I have seen MANY worst shots at the end of games than that.

Tomorrow at 3:27.

My sources say Monday at 9:57... :p

Joe Crawford has resurrected his career in the past few weeks. He looks lighter, quicker and his shot is money right now. Luckily for him, he now has a coach that will get him in top notch condition and demand his "A" game.

 

Crawford definitely has stepped up his game lately. The only thing that I am worried about with him, is for whatever reason. It seems like some games he just has a really hard time dribbling the basketball and can't control it. I know last night he looked terrible most of the game when dribbling the ball, and just had some really bad turnovers. That is really the only complaint I have about Crawford now, because he has been playing really hard and just been playing great lately.

My sources say Monday at 9:57... :p

 

Mark it down...

One of worst shots you ever seen? Do you not watch must basketball, because I have seen much worst.

 

Maybe its just me, but I thought that was a pretty darn good look for the guy. I mean the clock is running down, and Jasper was laying off of him so it would have been hard for him to drive the ball. He got a really good look at the basket there to win it, I know I have seen MANY worst shots at the end of games than that.

 

Maybe not the worst shot selection! Just the worst result of a shot. It was ugly!

Maybe not the worst shot selection! Just the worst result of a shot. It was ugly!

 

Now that I do agree with! :thumb:

NO DOUBT that Billy G has them playing good if not great basketball.

 

A little over a month ago, they were losing games to worse teams than Auburn when two starters were out of the lineup.

 

Now they are winning those games. Nice job, coach.

Bad game, but got the very important road win they needed. Go Cats:banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.