Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 66 Auburn 63

Featured Replies

I placed a pretty big bet on UK this afternoon and felt comfortable doing so (I didn't know Bradley AND Meeks were out). I took UK -2 1/2... Needless to say, I'm happy to win but my heart was beating out of my chest during the last minute. Thank God Patterson hit the front end of the bonus!

  • Replies 71
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Typical..

 

So you quote me for saying the same thing that three of your UK friends said? Typical...:rolleyes:

Auburn hammered top 25 Ole Miss a few games back :sssh:

 

I believe it was you that said....

 

Auburn is pathetic and they only have 7 scholarship players.

 

Sounds like you agree with me.

This scare shows you how valuable Rasmooth is to the success of this baketball team.

We couldn't even lose this game if we tried....because at the end there, it seemed like we were trying to lose it.

Joe Crawford has resurrected his career in the past few weeks. He looks lighter, quicker and his shot is money right now. Luckily for him, he now has a coach that will get him in top notch condition and demand his "A" game.

 

With his 20 points tonight he passed Rodrick Rhodes,Chuck Hayes, and Bill Spivey on the career scoring list.He now sits at 34th all-time with 1218. Needs 3 points to pass Derrick Hord and 15 Points to pass Deron Feldhaus.

I believe it was you that said....

 

 

 

Sounds like you agree with me.

 

Yep, they are terrible, but a conference road win is a conference road win.

We couldn't even lose this game if we tried....because at the end there, it seemed like we were trying to lose it.

 

I thought it seemed like everyone played too many minutes because of injuries. Oh wait, that is what happened :thumb:

I thought it seemed like everyone played too many minutes because of injuries. Oh wait, that is what happened :thumb:

 

I'm not sure what that has to do with my post, but agreed. :thumb:

I didn't think it was that bad, and as BCG said afterwards, I am not going to apologize over a win.

They played well in spurts.

They had the game in control and were scoring at a pretty solid clip until Crawford picked up his fourth foul with over 9 minutes to go.

They did try to milk some clock and that may have been a mistake, but they got real tenative with the ball and were driving ball to bad areas on the court and didn't play strong.

Notch one on the left side of the column and move on.

Going to have a lot of turnovers when Porter and Harris play a lot of minutes.

This wasn't a pretty game by any means, but I do enjoy watching this team play because Gillispie has them playing so hard. One thing I love that this team is doing, (which they didnt do as good tonight, but....) they are putting the clamps down on defense down the stretch of games. And teams are only getting up 1 shot and we are clearing the boards very well.

It was funny to notice the difference in atmosphere when switching from the Duke/UNC game.

Maybe I am being too critical of Patterson but how does the guy not get more than 8 rebounds against Auburn? He may have 3 boards or less against Alabama :eek:

 

I think you need to keep in mind he's a freshman. Young players, particularly freshman, on any level are going to be inconsistent. With him playing such a pivotal rule for UK, that inconsistency is spotlighted. He may have 15 RBs against Alabama.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.