Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 66 Auburn 63

Featured Replies

After watching this game and comming away with a WIN I was impressed that Kentucky down the stretch pulled this one off. Patterson played his rear off along with Crawford whom shot well. During the game they flashed up on the screen UK's MASH UNIT, I could not beleive UK has that many players playing with an injury. Give UK a plus here as they held on to win and they could have easily thrown in the towell. I give UK credit since they did try and protect the ball being in foul trouble and both Meeks and Bradley out. A great WIN for UK on the road and making it four in a row. Yes it may not have been pretty they did WIN. GO CAT'S!! JD:ylsuper:

  • Replies 71
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure what that has to do with my post, but agreed. :thumb:

 

Sometimes it seems like a team is trying to throw the game away when they are as fatigued as this team had to be late last night.:thumb:

Why is Auburn building that big basketball arena? There were barely enough people there to start a fight last night.

Why is Auburn building that big basketball arena? There were barely enough people there to start a fight last night.

 

Big? I'm pretty sure they said the capacity was going to be

 

New, but definitely not big.

This W gives UK a little better grip on 2nd in the east. Keep it up!

Good WIn for the Cats- anytime you make 25 turnovers and not have 2 of your top players and its a Conference game on the road...... might be the best win of the season thus far

Good WIn for the Cats- anytime you make 25 turnovers and not have 2 of your top players and its a Conference game on the road...... might be the best win of the season thus far

 

:thumb:

About the only time you will ever see a team score less points than their shooting percentage. I guess that is what 20+ turnovers and multiple fouls will do to you.

 

Considering what UK has been putting on the floor (with injuries, lack of a PG), it is amazing they are winning a game.

A win on the road without Meeks and Bradley. I'll take it. :ylsuper:

 

I'll second that!

When that 3 was taken up with a few seconds left my heart was in my throat I thought we had lost it but we didn't. UK didn't play well but a win is a win and I will take it ne way I can get it.

Big? I'm pretty sure they said the capacity was going to be

 

New, but definitely not big.

 

I couldn't hear exactly what was said, but I saw the artist's rendering. It just seems like a big waste of money, unless Barkley is paying for it!:D

About the only time you will ever see a team score less points than their shooting percentage. I guess that is what 20+ turnovers and multiple fouls will do to you.

Considering what UK has been putting on the floor (with injuries, lack of a PG), it is amazing they are winning a game.

 

:thumb:I agree completely! I'm also sensing quite a bond forming between BCG and the guys. One more thing, the floor spacing of this team is very good. It's quite the improvement over the previous years.

Good win. Too many turnovers. No Bradley or Meeks. Take away about 7 or 8 unforced turnovers, with the way the Wildcats shot, could have been a 20 point victory.

That last second three shot by Auburn at the end of the game was one of the worst shots I have ever seen. He pulled up off the dribble from way out with a guy in his face and clanked it off the backboard....Shades of Edgar Sosa's shot last year at Rupp.

Congrat sto the CATS and billy G has got them playing. They are getting toughier.

 

 

Post #1000 :dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.