Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

N.E. Pats....SHUT UP....

Featured Replies

....you aren't even CLOSE to being one of the best teams ever.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see anyone on the Pats talking so I am not sure who you are telling to shut up.

I don't see anyone on the Pats talking so I am not sure who you are telling to shut up.

 

Im lost too, HT.

Well, the one thing that sticks out in my mind is Tom Brady laughing at the notion that they would only score 17 points when told of Plaxico Burress' prediction... Sorry Tom, you didn't even get that many. Open mouth, insert foot...

They are still very, very good.

....you aren't even CLOSE to being one of the best teams ever.

 

You have to rank them as the Team of this Decade and one of the best teams ever.

 

Dolphins for a 1 year best ever. But Patriots rank right up there with the Packers of the 60's, Steelers of the 70's, 49er's of the 80's and the Cowboys of the 90's.

I agree with many of the posts thus far...

Patriots were and are top 5 best teams ever. You don't have an argument against that.

If I ever hear the word "perfection" again associated with Tom Brady, it will be too soon. I'm so thankful I don't have to watch him on every commercial for the next year.

You have to rank them as the Team of this Decade and one of the best teams ever.

 

Dolphins for a 1 year best ever. But Patriots rank right up there with the Packers of the 60's, Steelers of the 70's, 49er's of the 80's and the Cowboys of the 90's.

 

 

People forget that the Dolphins were much more than a 1 year wonder. They defended that title in '73 by destroying the opposition in the post season and going 12-2 in the regular season. Only 7 times in Super Bowl history have teams won back to back titles.

Oh boy. :sleep:

Maybe someone coud write book about this "greatest ever" unbeaten :lol: N.E. Patriot team.........

 

Oh Wait.................:lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.