Super Tuesday Prediction threads

I would assume at worst he at least wins Arkansas.
I haven't seen any polling for Arkansas, but I agree that he should win his own state. If Huck loses Arkansas, it would end his campaign and his chances of being McCain's VP. I also forgot a few other states. Romney should win Utah and has a good shot at WV and a decent shot in Tennessee and Missouri.

I haven't seen any polling for Arkansas, but I agree that he should win his own state. If Huck loses Arkansas, it would end his campaign and his chances of being McCain's VP.

I don't think he will be McCain's VP choice. I think McCain has to choose someone from a key state like Florida and needs a conservative. Bill Crist of Florida might be a good choice.

I don't think he will be McCain's VP choice. I think McCain has to choose someone from a key state like Florida and needs a conservative. Bill Crist of Florida might be a good choice.
I don't think that Huckabee will be McCain's VP either, but it is difficult to understand his reluctance to challenge McCain on issues and the cheap shots that he has taken at Romney if he really thinks that he has a chance of winning the nomination.

The way to win a nomination is to knock down the frontrunner and try to make it a two-way race. Attacking Romney without laying a glove on McCain is not a winning strategy unless the presidency is not his end game.

Maybe McCain will reward him with a cabinet position. (BTW, I also believe that Thompson stayed in the race through the SC primary for McCain's benefit to help him defeat Huckabee.)

I don't think that Huckabee will be McCain's VP either, but it is difficult to understand his reluctance to challenge McCain on issues and the cheap shots that he has taken at Romney if he really thinks that he has a chance of winning the nomination.

The way to win a nomination is to knock down the frontrunner and try to make it a two-way race. Attacking Romney without laying a glove on McCain is not a winning strategy unless the presidency is not his end game.

Maybe McCain will reward him with a cabinet position. (BTW, I also believe that Thompson stayed in the race through the SC primary for McCain's benefit to help him defeat Huckabee.)

I agree with your assessment of Thompson. I think Huckabee is committed through 2/5 because a week ago if he could win a handful of Southern States, he could make a splash. I am not sure the polls are indicating he is having any success.

I think he would fit in well as Sec of Education. Although I would like to see him in a little more prestigious position gather some experience for another run down the road.

Latest polls

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/latestpolls/index.html

California is a dead heat with Clinton at 40 and Obama at 39. Obama rolled out wife, Oprah and Maria Shriver in support of him yesterday. Obama 6 point lead in another CA poll.

They are also tied in NJ.

Obama big in Missouri and Georgia.

Obama is 3 points ahead in the CNN national poll