How good is a completely healthy UK team.

beleiveinblue54

How is Stevenson getting better? All he could do last year was dunk and all he can do this year is dunk (and that's not even always successful). He's too skinny to guard in the post and he can't score from more than 3 feet from the basket.

How is Stevenson getting better? All he could do last year was dunk and all he can do this year is dunk (and that's not even always successful). He's too skinny to guard in the post and he can't score from more than 3 feet from the basket.

He can actually hold on to the basketball, and even dribble sometimes.

He's not a superstar by any stretch, but he is getting better.

He can actually hold on to the basketball, and even dribble sometimes.

He's not a superstar by any stretch, but he is getting better.

So we're not measuring by using Division 1 basketball standards. We're measuring by high school fundamentals standards. Nice.

So we're not measuring by using Division 1 basketball standards. We're measuring by high school fundamentals standards. Nice.

No, I'm judging by how good Stevenson was at the start of the year, and how good he is now. He is better now, hence "getting better."

He's far from great, maybe not even good, but he is better, which was the discussion.

No, I'm judging by how good Stevenson was at the start of the year, and how good he is now. He is better now, hence "getting better."

He's far from great, maybe not even good, but he is better, which was the discussion.

I can agree with the literal intepretation you're using. Can we agree he's not gotten "Good enough" to be a factor?