Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramel Bradley

Featured Replies

most people don't like bradley because he is cocky and plays the brooklyn style basketball.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats funny because one of the McDonald's AA was a first round pick in the draft...Will Loften be a 1st rounder? Exactly...

 

 

Reading comprehension must be lacking because I said COLLEGE career.

I dont like Bradley when he screws up but when he does well he is my favorite player. On a serious note, I believe that if not for BCG Bradley's attitude would be even worse....

2007-2008 Stats:

Lofton: 13.4 points, 3.3 boards, 2.3 assists, 1.4 steals, .344 FG%, .333 3P%, .843 FT%

Bradley: 15.7 points, 3.8 boards, 3.3 assists, 1.7 steals, .439 FG%, .397 3P%, .851 FT%

 

Hey looks like Tubby made the right decision then in getting Bradley. I mean players are suppose to get better every year, and well looks like Bradley is the better player his senior year. :D

 

Care to compile the turnovers for us?

 

Stats also don't cover poor decision making, not entering the ball into the post, or who puts their team into a better position to win.

 

With that being said, Bradley's stats are far better than I thought they would be, especially the FG percentage.

Care to compile the turnovers for us?

 

Stats also don't cover poor decision making, not entering the ball into the post, or who puts their team into a better position to win.

 

With that being said, Bradley's stats are far better than I thought they would be, especially the FG percentage.

 

I agree....

I gave him a hard time last year. But this year he has turned into the senior leader UK needs.

i admire his fire and passion on the floor.. but he is so much better when he's at the 2 and jasper is running the point... i wish some of the other players on UK would take note of his passion and use it in thier game...

It was alluded to earlier in the thread, plain and simple, Ramel is a two guard forced to play PG. He is the closest thing to a true leader UK has. He is not a star type player, but due to what UK has, he is forced into that role. The fact he has scored 20+ in five straight games is nice, but also shows other glaring weaknesses of this team.

 

Goofy as he may be sometimes, I have always liked Bradley.

 

:thumb:

  • Author

Have I ever mentioned that I really REALLY enjoy watching this guy play....

I love Bradley's hustle. He's not much of a point guard and he makes a lot of mistakes, but the effort is always there. I hope that BCG begins finding Bradley a few minutes rest each game. 40 to 50 minutes a game is too much for any player who is expected to run the offense. I hope that fatigue does not result in another injury to this key player.

Care to compile the turnovers for us?

Stats also don't cover poor decision making, not entering the ball into the post, or who puts their team into a better position to win.

 

With that being said, Bradley's stats are far better than I thought they would be, especially the FG percentage.

Apples and Oranges

 

This season stats:

 

Bradley 51 assists 47 turnovers

 

Lofton 38 assists 26 turnovers

 

Bradley at point guard does handle the ball a lot more then Lofton and it shows by his assists and turnovers. As a rule the PG is always going to have more assist and turnovers then the SG, but Bradley is still leading Lofton in the stats that the the SG should be leading in. Don't get me wrong I am a Lofton fan, but Chris just has not got it together this season, yet. I look for this to change when he hits the Rupp floor Tuesday night.

  • Author
Have I ever mentioned that I really REALLY enjoy watching this guy play....

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa Sorry LOVE the guy!!!

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa Sorry LOVE the guy!!!

 

Couldn't agree more I have always been a huge fan.

He played really well tonight, didn't make any huge stupid mistakes like he has the last couple games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.