January 18, 200818 yr 2007-2008 Stats: Lofton: 13.4 points, 3.3 boards, 2.3 assists, 1.4 steals, .344 FG%, .333 3P%, .843 FT% Bradley: 15.7 points, 3.8 boards, 3.3 assists, 1.7 steals, .439 FG%, .397 3P%, .851 FT% Just wait til the year's over and then we'll see how close they are. And... where are the other 3 years? Lofton has had some pretty impressive numbers, just not so much this year.
January 18, 200818 yr Bradley is the first player to do this since Mashburn did it. They are not the only two to do it in the history of the program. But it is still pretty impressive if you think back to some of the players that have been at UK since Mashburn. That's what I meant to say, but it came out wrong! haha.
January 18, 200818 yr 2007-2008 Stats: Lofton: 13.4 points, 3.3 boards, 2.3 assists, 1.4 steals, .344 FG%, .333 3P%, .843 FT% Bradley: 15.7 points, 3.8 boards, 3.3 assists, 1.7 steals, .439 FG%, .397 3P%, .851 FT% Who would have thought this. Thanks for the stats. Ramel sure does have some bad stats.
January 18, 200818 yr Just wait til the year's over and then we'll see how close they are. And... where are the other 3 years? Lofton has had some pretty impressive numbers, just not so much this year. So is he exceeding or falling behind Bradley.
January 18, 200818 yr Bradley does play hard and leaves it out on the floor. Did anyone notice that when we were up on Vandy by 15 or 16 Bradley was scoreless?? Bradley knows he has to be our point guard. Point guard's think assist first and score last. Bradley doesn't. In his defense he is the best we have at that position, but if we have any chance of winning the SEC tournament. I do believe thats the only way to make the NCAA. He has to reprogram his thinking. That is the $100,000 question. Perfect:thumb:
January 18, 200818 yr Let us avoid getting Lofton in to this discussion. If you are compelled to do so, please start another thread.
January 18, 200818 yr Author Bradley does play hard and leaves it out on the floor. Did anyone notice that when we were up on Vandy by 15 or 16 Bradley was scoreless?? Bradley knows he has to be our point guard. Point guard's think assist first and score last. Bradley doesn't. In his defense he is the best we have at that position, but if we have any chance of winning the SEC tournament. I do believe thats the only way to make the NCAA. He has to reprogram his thinking. That is the $100,000 question. Bradley is not a PG...
January 18, 200818 yr I don't have a problem with Ramel at all. He's playing a position that he shouldn't have to play. Atleast he hustles. I do however have a problem with the way he used to throw up his "dynasty" sign. Let's be honest, he and his class really haven't added a whole lot to Kentucky's dynasty status.
January 18, 200818 yr 2007-2008 Stats: Lofton: 13.4 points, 3.3 boards, 2.3 assists, 1.4 steals, .344 FG%, .333 3P%, .843 FT% Bradley: 15.7 points, 3.8 boards, 3.3 assists, 1.7 steals, .439 FG%, .397 3P%, .851 FT% Hey looks like Tubby made the right decision then in getting Bradley. I mean players are suppose to get better every year, and well looks like Bradley is the better player his senior year.
January 18, 200818 yr Hey looks like Tubby made the right decision then in getting Bradley. I mean players are suppose to get better every year, and well looks like Bradley is the better player his senior year. I've never faulted Tubby for picking Bradley over Lofton. Thats the worst anti-Tubby argument there is.
January 18, 200818 yr I've never faulted Tubby for picking Bradley over Lofton. Thats the worst anti-Tubby argument there is. Your avatar is one reason why I like Bradley and that was not even his fight. He will always stand up for his team mates.
January 18, 200818 yr I've never faulted Tubby for picking Bradley over Lofton. Thats the worst anti-Tubby argument there is. At the time it was the right decision to get those guys over Lofton. :thumb:
January 18, 200818 yr So is he exceeding or falling behind Bradley. Are you seriously asking who is the better player? I'd say Lofton by FAR. Let's compare their 4-year numbers after the season, and we'll see;)
January 18, 200818 yr At the time it was the right decision to get those guys over Lofton. :thumb: Right, I mean... who wouldn't pick 3 All-Americans over a kid from a small town in Kentucky that hadn't been highly publicized like the other kids. Tubby made what he thought was the right decision at the time, then Lofton turned out to be HUGE, so Tubby was criticized for it. If the All-Americans had been great ball players, we wouldn't have heard anything about it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.