Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramel Bradley

Featured Replies

Maybe he is finally maturing. No doubt he is putting together a good senior year.

  • Replies 117
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe he is finally maturing. No doubt he is putting together a good senior year.

 

He plays with a lot of heart. I admire that. :thumb:

I loved Tubby but it sure looks to me that Bradley has improved a lot more in 3 months with Gillispie than he did in three years with Tubby.

I loved Tubby but it sure looks to me that Bradley has improved a lot more in 3 months with Gillispie than he did in three years with Tubby.

 

I think Billy G. may be holding Ramel more accountable for his actions. So, in essence, Ramel has grown up being a Senior, and played very well.

Has anyone heard the story about Bradley working out with the cross country Team?

Has anyone heard the story about Bradley working out with the cross country Team?

 

Did he need a rest from BCG's practices?

Dave Odom on Bradley:

 

“When the game is on the line, he is as good as there is.”

Did he need a rest from BCG's practices?

 

 

 

Heard a story that Coach called Bradley into the office way back when, and told him that after watching film of him, it looked like he was very tired at the end of games. From what I was told, Bradley began running with the CC Team every morning.

 

This is something I recently heard, but figured if it were true, wouldn't we have already heard this?

Heard a story that Coach called Bradley into the office way back when, and told him that after watching film of him, it looked like he was very tired at the end of games. From what I was told, Bradley began running with the CC Team every morning.

 

This is something I recently heard, but figured if it were true, wouldn't we have already heard this?

 

This type of dedication is the reason why Bradley can play every minute of every game.:thumb:

I love the passion he exerts on the floor. He plays 110% for 40 minutes. Whats he averaging like 39 minutes a game? As for the Acie Law comment i think Jodie Meeks will fit more in that role when he is 100% healthy and most likely with some more experience.

Whats he averaging like 39 minutes a game?

 

34.1 for the season.

42.8 in SEC play

Bradley is now averaging 21.4 points, 6.0 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game in SEC play.

I hope he can keep it up.

Ronald Steele (Alabama) on Bradley:

 

"Not only does he play the whole game," Steele said Monday. "But he plays effectively. The team depends on him to score, defend, run the team. And he's not really tired. Since I play that position, it's amazing to see what he's done without wearing down."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.