Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ramel Bradley

Featured Replies

Big heart and not afraid to take the big shot. :thumb:

  • Replies 117
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley is not a PG...

 

He may not want to be but he is the point guard for the Wildcats this year.

He has to be cause he's the best option we have.

Bradley and Eric Devendorf are tied at the top of my All-time Most Hated Players list...

  • Author
Bradley and Eric Devendorf are tied at the top of my All-time Most Hated Players list...

Why? Not hating, just wondering?

Why? Not hating, just wondering?

 

It's all good...I just think he's a punk. Seems like he's always in somebody's face, he screams every time he goes to the basket trying to get a call, flops every time somebody touches him on defense. And as much crap as some UK fans gave Joakim Noah of pounding on his chest, Ra Smooth does it quite a bit himself. JMO.

It's all good...I just think he's a punk. Seems like he's always in somebody's face, he screams every time he goes to the basket trying to get a call, flops every time somebody touches him on defense. And as much crap as some UK fans gave Joakim Noah of pounding on his chest, Ra Smooth does it quite a bit himself. JMO.

 

I hate when players scream all the time.

  • Author

Yea, I think a lot of his actions are from the passion he from basketball...Sometimes he lets his emotions get to him, but he has A LOT of heart...Yes, he does pound his chest a lot also...

I hate when players scream all the time.

 

Even on dunks, it gets on my nerves...Some times in an up-tempo, close, heated game, I can understand a guy maybe yelling a little. But there are some that do it on routine plays. Annoying.

  • Author
I hate when players scream all the time.

 

Name a player that don't...

Yea, I think a lot of his actions are from the passion he from basketball...Sometimes he lets his emotions get to him, but he has A LOT of heart...Yes, he does pound his chest a lot also...

 

I mean he's a good ball player, he just needs to lose the extra theatrics. Although, I don't think I'd like him even if he did. :D :lol:

Name a player that don't...

 

Players that don't scream every time to the basket?

Bradley plays every second of the game hard and i admire him for that but this guy isn't a point guard. He is better IMO at shooting guard. Who is going to play Point Guard next year at UK Michael Porter?

  • Author
Bradley plays every second of the game hard and i admire him for that but this guy isn't a point guard. He is better IMO at shooting guard. Who is going to play Point Guard next year at UK Michael Porter?

 

D'andre Liggins, A real stud (***** Recruit).

D'andre Liggins, A real stud (***** Recruit).

 

I though Liggins was more of like a Shooting Guard but i might be wrong.

I though Liggins was more of like a Shooting Guard but i might be wrong.

 

You are :lol:

 

Supposed to be like a better Jasper I think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.