Ramel Bradley

C-A-T-S

Why does everyone give this guy so much crap??? He is the first player since Jamal Mashburn to get at least twenty points 5 straight games. He is being asked to play a position that is not his and be never ever gives up and always gives this team 110%. I think he is one heck of a player and every single team in the nation would take this guy and can help every team out there. We need to be thankful we have this guy and realize he is one of the few that actually realizes he is wearing the Kentucky jersey, always working hard. Unlike some, thank you Smooth!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always liked Bradley, he always gives it his all. He does not make good decisions all the time. Yes, I know everybody makes mistakes. It just seems his come at the most inopportune times. I am glad to have him though.

It was alluded to earlier in the thread, plain and simple, Ramel is a two guard forced to play PG. He is the closest thing to a true leader UK has. He is not a star type player, but due to what UK has, he is forced into that role. The fact he has scored 20+ in five straight games is nice, but also shows other glaring weaknesses of this team.

Goofy as he may be sometimes, I have always liked Bradley.

Bradley would be the perfect player on a team as that 3rd or 4th scoring option, but on this team he, along with Crawford have to be the 1st and 2nd options. I like Bradley alot. He is a friendly guy if you ever meet him and he always gives his all!

It was alluded to earlier in the thread, plain and simple, Ramel is a two guard forced to play PG. He is the closest thing to a true leader UK has. He is not a star type player, but due to what UK has, he is forced into that role. The fact he has scored 20+ in five straight games is nice, but also shows other glaring weaknesses of this team.

:thumb: He is forced to be the go to guy...no other options...

:thumb:

There are times when he drives me crazy............but he plays hard and with a lot of heart, just not always sound in his decision making.