And Kickers wonder why they aren't considered football players...

I don't see anything wrong with it, ALTHOUGH when you hear anything about kickers, you can't help but think of this guy: :lol:

I remember watching that :lol:. If memory serves me right his brother Martin quit the ridiculous celebrations the brothers did?

It's the heated part. Pants are supposed to keep you legs warm, we get that. The same as a jacket keeps a pitcher's arm warm. But, a HEATED pair of pants...that's laughable...

Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this was funny. :cool:

If he wears big wool pants on the sideline, no-one would think anything of it, since like most have pointed out players wear jackets to stay warm. However, when you put an electrical heating element in them, you have to laugh. You don't see a QB putting a heater in the sleeve of his coat on the sidelines.

I can see his point. What if GB gets the ball first. Brown kicks off to start the game. The game goes scoreless until the closing seconds when Seattle gets into field goal range with .03 left in the game. Then Seattle has to rely on Brown to kick the game winner. How would you like to try that having been sitting on the bench for pretty much the entire game.

Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this was funny. :cool:

If he wears big wool pants on the sideline, no-one would think anything of it, since like most have pointed out players wear jackets to stay warm. However, when you put an electrical heating element in them, you have to laugh. You don't see a QB putting a heater in the sleeve of his coat on the sidelines.

But they do use hand warmers inside the hand muffs they wear.

I don't see anything wrong with this. This might keep his leg warm for a game winning FG. If he didn't have it on and he missed it, people might hate him for it. Noone cares about the kicker, until they can win the game for you.