Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And Kickers wonder why they aren't considered football players...

Featured Replies

How is that any different from a pitcher wearing a jacket to round the bases?

I don't see anything wrong with it, ALTHOUGH when you hear anything about kickers, you can't help but think of this guy: :lol:

a_billgram_hi.jpg

How is that any different from a pitcher wearing a jacket to round the bases?

 

That's what I was thinking. :thumb:

How is that any different from a pitcher wearing a jacket to round the bases?

 

It's the heated part. Pants are supposed to keep you legs warm, we get that. The same as a jacket keeps a pitcher's arm warm. But, a HEATED pair of pants...that's laughable...

Just playing devil's advocate here--if MLB pitchers had to pitch in January, I guarantee you that someone would invent a heated jacket sleeve. But if I were Mr. Brown I would keep a few details to myself.

Just playing devil's advocate here--if MLB pitchers had to pitch in January, I guarantee you that someone would invent a heated jacket sleeve. But if I were Mr. Brown I would keep a few details to myself.

 

Plus, the wear and tear on a pitcher's arm is MUCH more than on a kicker's leg.

 

I agree, Mr. Brown should just call them sweatpants...

Plus, the wear and tear on a pitcher's arm is MUCH more than on a kicker's leg.

 

I agree, Mr. Brown should just call them sweatpants...

 

You are right. I can just imagine an ice-cold hamstring popping on a kick.:creepy:

I seem to remember Joe Namath taking a lot of "heat" for wearing pantyhose...

It just had to be a Seahawk that did this. :cry:

The funny part is that the lineman will have on short sleeves.

You are right. I can just imagine an ice-cold hamstring popping on a kick.:creepy:

 

Tore a calf muscle in the cold once...NOT COOL!!!

I don't blame him at all, I would do the same thing if I was a kicker. Why not take advantage of it if it was available?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.