Jacksonville @ New England...Predictions

Who Wins?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Pats
    • Jags

I think the Pats win UNLESS the weather is bad. If the weather is bad then I think Jacksonville wins running the football. The only shot they have is if Garrard protects the ball. They are hurting up front on defense but the Pats don't run the ball that much. I think Jacksonville is set up to be the kind of team that could give the Pats fits. Run the ball well which New England has struggled with some and they keep Brady on the sidelines. I hope the Jags pull the upset and I think they can but unless the weather is bad I don't think it will happen.

I picked Jacksonville, that would be only true hometown I have had with all my moving over the years.

With that said, I expect New England to win going away, but it wouldn't be a SHOCKING upset if the Jaguars pull it off.

Philadelphia and Baltimore played the same kind of defense that Jacksonville plays and we saw how those games were played. I would like to think Garrard is a much better quarterback than the two that threw those games away and helped New England's cause.

Course this isn't a regular season game and goodness knows hoody will have them VERY prepared come Saturday night.

I see what you mean, and I too think that Jacksonville has the type of team that could beat NE. But, because they are 16 and 0, I think anyone beating the Patriots at this would have to be considered "shocking."