Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jacksonville @ New England...Predictions

Who Wins? 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Pats
      63%
      28
    • Jags
      36%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think the Pats win UNLESS the weather is bad. If the weather is bad then I think Jacksonville wins running the football. The only shot they have is if Garrard protects the ball. They are hurting up front on defense but the Pats don't run the ball that much. I think Jacksonville is set up to be the kind of team that could give the Pats fits. Run the ball well which New England has struggled with some and they keep Brady on the sidelines. I hope the Jags pull the upset and I think they can but unless the weather is bad I don't think it will happen.

I picked Jacksonville, that would be only true hometown I have had with all my moving over the years.

 

With that said, I expect New England to win going away, but it wouldn't be a SHOCKING upset if the Jaguars pull it off.

Philadelphia and Baltimore played the same kind of defense that Jacksonville plays and we saw how those games were played. I would like to think Garrard is a much better quarterback than the two that threw those games away and helped New England's cause.

 

Course this isn't a regular season game and goodness knows hoody will have them VERY prepared come Saturday night.

 

I see what you mean, and I too think that Jacksonville has the type of team that could beat NE. But, because they are 16 and 0, I think anyone beating the Patriots at this would have to be considered "shocking."

Jags defense will play well for awhile, but the offense can't keep up with New England...

 

NE 38

JAX 13

This will be the upset of the year. Brady gets banged up early.

 

Jax 17

NE 14

I think the Jags run the ball all day, keeping Brady and Moss off the field. Jags get up early and the game ends with NE in the redzone, but they can't convert.

 

Jax 24

NE 20

 

:ylsuper:

I got to go with the Pats. But I will not be suprised at all if the Jags win this game I see it as a very strong possibility.

Im a little biased simply because the fact that the Jaguars are my favorite team. Jacksonville has to step up their pass defense which has been their achilles heel for the year. If they do that and run the ball effectively they can win this game. JAX 31 NE 28

GO PATS!

 

I love the Jags, but I am probably the only pats fan around after this season.

 

Pats win this 38-31. Brady will lead the Pats down the field with minutes to go to win the games.

Jags keep it close for awhile but this Pats team is on a mission. Patriots 38-24.

 

The jags are also on a mission they let Pittsburgh come back with in a touchdown and came together and won the game. I expect the jags to take this one in a long hard fought battle!

Pats will take away the run and force Jags to score with them through the air. That won't happen becuase of the pressure the Pats get out of the 3-4.

 

Pats 35

Jags 10

Pats - 128 (If time permits it)

Jags - 17

I don't think the Jag's really can win this game. They are on a hot streak, but come on. This is the New England Patriots..

 

Patriots - 28

Jaguars - 13

Sticking with the "Big 4"....Patriots..but a close one...27-23

New England moves on as they shutout Jacksonville 31-0.

Patriots - 28

Jaguars - 21

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.