Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jacksonville @ New England...Predictions

Who Wins? 44 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Pats
      63%
      28
    • Jags
      36%
      16

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Jacksonville will need to run the ball alot and use alot of clock to have a chance. If the Jags can run the ball good they may have a chance to win this game. In the end I think the Pats will be to much.

 

Pats 31

Jags 17

Jags keep it close for awhile but this Pats team is on a mission. Patriots 38-24.

Patriots 38

Jaguars 17

The Patriots have too much for the Jags, IMO. I like the way the Jags have played, with their physical style and Garrard not making mistakes. However, I don't think they can beat New England by just pounding the football and I don't think Garrard and his WR's can produce enough big plays to allow the Jags to keep pace. This game could be closer than I'm predicting, but I don't see the Jags winning.

I chose the pats but Im really gonna be pullin for the jags in this one. Jacksonville is my team of choice (if something were to happen to Cincinnati), IMO they represent everything that I swear by in a winning team: A strong ground game and a hard nose defense. Heck if it was good enough for Lombardi, its good enough for me.

New England 34-17.

I picked Jacksonville, that would be only true hometown I have had with all my moving over the years.

 

With that said, I expect New England to win going away, but it wouldn't be a SHOCKING upset if the Jaguars pull it off.

 

Philadelphia and Baltimore played the same kind of defense that Jacksonville plays and we saw how those games were played. I would like to think Garrard is a much better quarterback than the two that threw those games away and helped New England's cause.

 

Course this isn't a regular season game and goodness knows hoody will have them VERY prepared come Saturday night.

  • Author
I picked Jacksonville, that would be only true hometown I have had with all my moving over the years.

 

With that said, I expect New England to win going away, but it wouldn't be a SHOCKING upset if the Jaguars pull it off.

 

Philadelphia and Baltimore played the same kind of defense that Jacksonville plays and we saw how those games were played. I would like to think Garrard is a much better quarterback than the two that threw those games away and helped New England's cause.

 

Course this isn't a regular season game and goodness knows hoody will have them VERY prepared come Saturday night.

 

So your the 1 vote for the Jags. :D

Now there's 2.

 

Purely a "heart" vote.

This will be the toughest challenge New England has faced all year. About halfway through the season, teams started playing the Patriots differently, being much more physical, and the Patriots haven't had the same results they had in the first half of the season.

 

This is the most physical team the Pats have faced all year on both sides of the ball, and probably the best one-two running back tandem in the NFL right now in Fred Taylor and Maurice Jones-Drew. And I happen to think the Jags will figure out how to cover Randy Moss.

 

Jacksonville 31

New England 27

The Jags defense will take take them far in this game. Garrard isn't one for making careless turnovers. The Jags RB's will be hard to stop too. I expect a good game here. If the Jaguars wasn't playing in New Enland, that is a big thing that puts me in a pickle.

The Jags will keep it close for a half, maybe 3 quarters...but the Pats will win by 10+ imo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.