PRP New Head Coach?

BirdieCat

I heard Paul Rogers give a teaser this morning driving in to the office that, "a new head coach had been named at PRP, more when we return". Then between the car and my office I missed who it was. Did anyone hear this and catch who PRP named as their new head coach?

Just amazed at how quick most schools seem to be able to fill their various coaching vacancies and seek out the most qualified candidates and are true to the process and a few schools just let the process drag on and on or they simply do nothing until it gets to late and they force someone on the kids and community that is either less then qualified or is simply a yes man who won't make waves.

Congrats to the new coach. I wish him the best of luck. Alot of good people at PRP.

Just amazed at how quick most schools seem to be able to fill their various coaching vacancies and seek out the most qualified candidates and are true to the process and a few schools just let the process drag on and on or they simply do nothing until it gets to late and they force someone on the kids and community that is either less then qualified or is simply a yes man who won't make waves.

Congrats to the new coach. I wish him the best of luck. Alot of good people at PRP.

Usually the ones that go fast are when there are quialified people in the building already. Whatever is easiest for the school usually works. It is kind of like the proposal 20. But on the contrary he will do good and is very qualified for the job.