Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sunday Chad Johnson's last day as a Bengal?

Featured Replies

What do you think? I heard tonight there are rumours of him and Miami on Sirius.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess that is where they are getting that from?

 

 

Mo's blog:

THIS WEEK'S OVERREACTION: CHAD TO MIAMI

Even though he's got a contract through 2011, Johnson was asked what the future holds for next year and beyond, and if he could ever see himself playing for the Dolphins.

"Hey, that would be cool. Where's (Bill) Parcells at?" Johnson joked. "I'm not sure what the future holds."

It will be an interesting off season for the Bengals and I can't wait to see what they do in free agency and on draft day. Marvin should only have one more year, he can't get it done next year, they need to go in another direction.

Hard to catch balls that aren't thrown to you. :thumb:

Hope Chad leaves. I'm tired of hearing him talk about how good he is.

I think it is time. Something is bad wrong with this offense and they need some major changes. I don't necessarily think Chad is the problem but he can be a distraction. Carson needs some new targets.

No way CJ isn't in stripes in '08. A bunch of players will leave but he won't be one of them.

I just think the Bengal's need to grow up. We have great receivers in Chad, TJ and Chris Henry and some very good backups. I think if the Bengal's tried to focus on playing football and working together as a team they would be much better. To much off the field publicity in 2007 and it needs to change in 2008 if they plan to be a good football team. JD

He and Joey Porter can share a locker!!:D

I hope Chad leaces only so the people around here will quit their incessant whining and crying about him.

 

It will only lead to a further implosion of the Bengals which will hopefully lead to some changes.

If they can get a decent draft pick, then get it. Chad's best playing days are close to being here and gone. He's not a spring chick anymore.

If they can get a decent draft pick, then get it. Chad's best playing days are close to being here and gone. He's not a spring chick anymore.

He's 29.........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He's 29.........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

Thanks. I think you just made my point. 30 is right around the corner for him.

Thanks. I think you just made my point. 30 is right around the corner for him.

He's not a RB.

Thanks. I think you just made my point. 30 is right around the corner for him.

 

If he was 39, I'd agree with you, but at 29 - he still has a lot of football left.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.