Best places to eat around Erlanger

Springsteen#1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are several good places from Florenc, Crestview Mall and my favorite is El Coyote little pricey. Hoagy's is great in Crestview, Remingtons on Turfway is great and good portions and another favorite on Dixie Highway before 12th Street is Herb and Thelmas for a great cheeseburger and cold one. JD

I often wonder about this place when I travel down Pike Street during bad traffic on I75.

Go to Salvadore's (formerly Pasqaule's) in Erlanger off Dixie Highway near Stevenson Road. You won't be let down and it's very close and inexpensive.

I agree, I love the steak hoagies. Not the best atmosphere but good food at a good price.

I often wonder about this place when I travel down Pike Street during bad traffic on I75.

I lived here my whole life. Went to Herb and Thelmas for the first time a few months back. HUGE disappointment!

Burgers were cheap, that is the only good thing I could say about it.

Most of the places in Florence, including Cheddars, are chain restaurants. I would imagine Springsteen wants to know about local places.

For that, I stick by Dixie chili, Greyhound grill, Montgomery Inn, El Coyote, or others that you cant get anyplace else!

I lived here my whole life. Went to Herb and Thelmas for the first time a few months back. HUGE disappointment!

Burgers were cheap, that is the only good thing I could say about it.

Most of the places in Florence, including Cheddars, are chain restaurants. I would imagine Springsteen wants to know about local places.

For that, I stick by Dixie chili, Greyhound grill, Montgomery Inn, El Coyote, or others that you cant get anyplace else!

Say What??:argue: Best Cheeseburgers in town

Walt's Hitching Post is a good choice.

Don't get me started on the Walts vs. Montgomery Ribs feud! Montgomery ribs, definately better!

Forgot about Barleycorns...........best french onion soup ever! Owned by a local family and a fun place to go!

Knotty Pine.....excellent choice, but who but locals could find it?

Have to agree on Tom Papa Dino's.....only place you can find that is in Florence now...correct?

Regardless, Springsteen, you have to let us know what you actually did and what you thought.

Okay when I said Herb and Thelmas for a cheeseburger, yes you need a few in you before you eat them. Yes I forgot Tom Papa Dinos the best hoagies and pizza in N. KY. (my opinion) as for rib's don't mess with Walt's they are overated. Hoagies in Crestview Mall has great rib's. As for Chili you have to do the Dixie Chili if that is your choice. Like Beechwoodfan said you have to let us know where you went and how it was. Good Luck. JD