Best places to eat around Erlanger

Springsteen#1

Springsteen, All of the places mentioned so far are good places to go, no matter what anyone else says.

You can find almost anything you want if you go up and down Dixie HWY or around the Turfway Rd, Houston Rd. and Mall Rd areas. If you are looking for chain restaurants a lot of good ones at the corner of Turfway Rd and Houston Rd in Florence.

Or head over to Newport on the Levee, some good places there as well, I really like Mitchell's Fish Market, The Irish pub is nice too. I like Pompilio's (sp) in Newport as well for Italian.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me started on the Walts vs. Montgomery Ribs feud! Montgomery ribs, definately better!

Forgot about Barleycorns...........best french onion soup ever! Owned by a local family and a fun place to go!

Knotty Pine.....excellent choice, but who but locals could find it?

Have to agree on Tom Papa Dino's.....only place you can find that is in Florence now...correct?

Regardless, Springsteen, you have to let us know what you actually did and what you thought.

There is a Tom Papa Dino's in Richwood - past the McDonalds on the right(in the plaza).:ylsuper:

OMG, lunch must be better than dinner, or else.......kinda like White Castles...you had to have had a few before you ate that cheeseburger! Be willing to debate that cheeseburger ANYTIME:argue:!

I stopped in to see Chip at Herb and Thelmas today just to enjoy what everyone in NKY (except I guess you) have known for a long long time and that is it has the best cheeseburgers around. :ylsuper:

I also copied your post and stuck it on his bulletin board. Chip is from what I understand a Beechwood guy himself so how dare you..JK ;)

Hows your cholesterol?

Ha dunno and could care less. Safe to say I'm in better shape than just about anyone I know in my age range, I left out the part about how I pick up my skyline on my way home from the gym usually. So it balances it's self out.

Now if I was lazy and never worked out, my eating habits would have me looking like a big blob of fat, that I will admit.

Ha dunno and could care less. Safe to say I'm in better shape than just about anyone I know in my age range, I left out the part about how I pick up my skyline on my way home from the gym usually. So it balances it's self out.

Now if I was lazy and never worked out, my eating habits would have me looking like a big blob of fat, that I will admit.

Take it from someone who knows. You could have the body of a Greek god and still have high cholesterol. Everybody should know their "number". Course I just finished a three way myself and am already planning on getting up early to work it off!

Good news about Deweys opening up. Is it going where Nothing but Noodles was?

When did Nothing but Noodles close? Only ate there once, but liked the place.

It was not open very long. It has been closed since last spring . I ate there once and it was OK. I dont like to stand in line to wait to order and then have to sit with a number on my table and wait to be "served". Kind of semi-fast food. That is why I didnt go back.

I cant believe the Weiner House (next door) is still in business. I must admit that I have not been in there, but see few cars parked in the lot during meal times.

Deweys is going to ruin my New Year's resolution for sure.