Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class A favorites for 2008-2009

Featured Replies

:thumb: we have been "Beechwood Aged". :eek:

 

Most all of class A has been "Beechwood Aged"

 

That was hilarious

  • Replies 161
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most all of class A has been "Beechwood Aged"

 

That was hilarious

 

I actually have a friend who is a Beechwood grad and he only drinks Budweiser for that reason.

 

Wonder if it would be inappropriate to use that as a slogan at school?

:lol:

I actually have a friend who is a Beechwood grad and he only drinks Budweiser for that reason.

 

Wonder if it would be inappropriate to use that as a slogan at school?

 

Hey now, as many times as Beechwood had handed ours back to us in the playoffs if anyone is going to get sponsorship/money out of this it should be Raceland.......:p (after all, it was my idea....:lol:)

 

I would think that might be inappropriate at a high school, just my guess.:D

Watch out for Lynn Camp next year!!!!! Wesley Steele will have a break out year. Steele has a lot of qualities. He has that smash mouth attitude similar to Reynolds from 2006.

Watch out for Lynn Camp next year!!!!! Wesley Steele will have a break out year. Steele has a lot of qualities. He has that smash mouth attitude similar to Reynolds from 2006.
Has Lynn Camp put together a line this year, they got it handed to them by a team that was far from the States best, matter of fact I dont think if Dayton was evan ranked at all at the end of last year. If you plan on competing with the States elite you better bring more than Steele, alot more!

Pikeville has some players who will for sure make some noise in 1a next year

 

Daniel Harmon -RB-

Josh Mullins -DB-

Trey Branham -OL/DL-

Tyler Baker -WR-

Has Lynn Camp put together a line this year, they got it handed to them by a team that was far from the States best, matter of fact I dont think if Dayton was evan ranked at all at the end of last year. If you plan on competing with the States elite you better bring more than Steele, alot more!

 

No Dayton did not hand it to us..lol. There was a very questionable call on the last play of the game. We should have got the touchdown. The refs called it down on the goal line. Joe knocked the pylon over, but thats the past. Lynn Camp gave Hazard all they wanted without Joe. I do believe Hazard is considered a top 5 next year. I wish you and your team the best on the upcoming football season!!!! GO WILDCATS!!!!!!

No Dayton did not hand it to us..lol. There was a very questionable call on the last play of the game. We should have got the touchdown. The refs called it down on the goal line. Joe knocked the pylon over, but thats the past. Lynn Camp gave Hazard all they wanted without Joe. I do believe Hazard is considered a top 5 next year. I wish you and your team the best on the upcoming football season!!!! GO WILDCATS!!!!!!
Same to you camper! Were here waiting for the best I hope its you! Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(the red and white ones)

Bellevue should have a good year. They have that three headed monster in the backfield coming back. Buckler and Barrett will have alot of carries and Hatch will pound at it too!

I saw the film from the Dayton/Lynn Camp game...the call in question wasn't even close. The runner was at least a yard away when he was down...he then bounced into the endzone. LC was the better team IMO; they simply played poorly at Dayton.

From my understanding Coach Mitchell says this is the best line he has coached in the last 30 years so watch out Class A. Not only for the line the 2 headed monster that with be coming out of it.

Not so fast sweetheart....I'm sorry, but we gotta throw Campbellsville into the East bracket contenders. Last year was mostly sophmores and juniors. They could be a threat to the big boys out of the east. Ram, where's the love? You were giving them top 10 earlier. Do you know something I don't??!!

Not so fast sweetheart....I'm sorry, but we gotta throw Campbellsville into the East bracket contenders. Last year was mostly sophmores and juniors. They could be a threat to the big boys out of the east. Ram, where's the love? You were giving them top 10 earlier. Do you know something I don't??!!

Hey, give me some credit, this thread was started in December, I had to do some research to reach my aforementioned decision.

 

In the east I still think Raceland, LCA, Campbellsville, and Hazard are the teams to beat and are on a collision course in the playoffs.

Good post Ram, our district should be very competitve.

LCA is and should be ranked as the team to beat again.

Raceland has practically everyone coming back and needs to stay away from injuries that hurt a lot last season ( a couple of games with 6 2way starters out). With everyone healthy the Rams can make some noise.

Fairview will be well coached and who knows what and/or who they will come up with (they do have a "knack" for doing that). I have a feeling that they will be pretty good.

Paris should be more asdjusted and much better as you said with a coach in his 2nd year, 1st year under new systems are always tough.

From the report on Nicholas by an earlier post they certainly will be no gimme either.

 

 

Have you guys forgot ... Paris will be under a new coach again this season! ;)

Beechwood will be the team to beat. If I am not mistaken they return 21 seniors.

 

 

As for Frankfort- They will be fine. The return Quan Weaber who rushed for 1400 yards this season. Plus the QB Keri Metcalf lead the team to a victory at Danville. He has 3 starts under his belt and played a lot. Zach Mason will share RB duties with Weaver. Other skill guys with plenty of experience are: Dwight Tilman, Will Smith, Ethan Williams, Evan Wright. Plenty of talent returns. The big question will be how quick the young offensive line will jell.

 

There is work to be done in South Frankfort Kentucky.......:sssh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.