Mason County 68 CPA 54

mcpapa

Yes Z. Mason i could see shattering a backboard.He was a 6'5 and probally 240 solid muscle he was a stud period.Had several dunks he make a very good college player.CPA is a very good all around team the best Mason has faced so far,They did a great job of doubling up Darius when he got the ball and held him to 12 points.Middleton played great going strong to the hoop.I had a good time in Pikeville stayed at the new Hampton Inn and it was absolutely a wonderful hotel.Was nice to get to hang out with Coach Wells and his lovely wife Shawn again for a few and to sit and talk hoops with Jarod Litzinger.Had a great night of basketball to watch also.Royals should be landing in Hawaii as i type this good luck guys i know you have a monster of a schedule of there to take on,But most importantly have a blast while on the big island.:thumb:

Was this game in Pikeville and if so why? Where did Mason County fly out of to Hawaii, Cincinnati or Lexington? Seems like a lot of traveling and hurrying up in order to fly out on Sunday.

Cincinnati, Should be landing as i type.Yes they left for Covington last night immediately after there game in Pikeville for a 4 hour bus ride to stay all night then flew out this mourning to Hawaii.

Yes Z. Mason i could see shattering a backboard.He was a 6'5 and probally 240 solid muscle he was a stud period.Had several dunks he make a very good college player.CPA is a very good all around team the best Mason has faced so far,They did a great job of doubling up Darius when he got the ball and held him to 12 points.Middleton played great going strong to the hoop.I had a good time in Pikeville stayed at the new Hampton Inn and it was absolutely a wonderful hotel.Was nice to get to hang out with Coach Wells and his lovely wife Shawn again for a few and to sit and talk hoops with Jarod Litzinger.Had a great night of basketball to watch also.Royals should be landing in Hawaii as i type this good luck guys i know you have a monster of a schedule of there to take on,But most importantly have a blast while on the big island.:thumb:

Glad you had a great weekend and your Royals won.:thumb: Keep us updated on everything in Hawaii. Make the 10th proud:ylsuper: