Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Highlands powers that be probably don't want this out...

Featured Replies

but they have a unique way of dealing with problem fans.

 

Furthermore, MisterKisser will be made available to all Bowling Green fans at the finals for the bargain price of $3.99 per unit

  • Replies 72
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

:scared:

misterkisser.jpg

That is hilarious! Good thing that pic wasn't taken while we were all over there for the meet and greet the other night. Don't want to be guilty by association.

Good thing that pic wasn't taken while we were all over there for the meet and greet the other night.
Yeah, because somebody would be a very rich man right now. :fire:
That is hilarious! Good thing that pic wasn't taken while we were all over there for the meet and greet the other night. Don't want to be guilty by association.

 

I guess you don't kiss and tell. :sssh::bunny:

I guess you don't kiss and tell. :sssh::bunny:

 

I would hope that I could get a lot more money for it than having to set up a booth at a cold HHS game. You could get chapped lips!!!!

I would hope that I could get a lot more money for it than having to set up a booth at a cold HHS game. You could get chapped lips!!!!
I heard HHS let him set up the kissing booth and then they started selling toothbrushes and toothpaste for $10 just around the corner.

Do you think it's right to be making fun of that poor guy like this? :confused:

Do you think it's right to be making fun of that poor guy like this? :confused:

 

Absolutely...

Do you think it's right to be making fun of that poor guy like this? :confused:

 

Uh, the "poor guy" is one of our beloved own on here and pulls more practical jokes than all the rest of us combined. Great job Ru.:ylsuper:

Uh, the "poor guy" is one of our beloved own on here and pulls more practical jokes than all the rest of us combined. Great job Ru.:ylsuper:

 

Boy do I feel stupid. Here I thought that you all were just making fun of me. I want to work the booth that is selling the tooth brushes etc. I won't get chapped lips and its a higher profit. If the Birds get number 17, I'll have a booth set up for free in the parking lot of the Pizza box!!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.