Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 24 Bengals 10

Featured Replies

He ran out because he was about to get tackled?

 

No he caught a ball near the sidelines going out of bounds...He ran the route about 2-3 yards short of the marker.

  • Replies 92
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He ran out because he was about to get tackled?

 

No I don't think so. I didn't see it so I am not 100% sure but Lap was pretty mad about it. I don't think he knew it was 4th down.

He ran out because he was about to get tackled?

Nope. It was a catch on the sidelines and he wasn't heavily covered. He stepped out and went to get set for another play. He clearly lost track of the down...

No I don't think so. I didn't see it so I am not 100% sure but Lap was pretty mad about it. I don't think he knew it was 4th down.

 

He was not about to get tackled, if he could have kept himself in bounds he had the first. His momentum took him out.

I doesn't really matter though the game was over already.

I doesn't really matter though the game was over already.

 

True Dat!

Nope. It was a catch on the sidelines and he wasn't heavily covered. He stepped out and went to get set for another play. He clearly lost track of the down...

 

Did Marv pat him on the helmet?

 

Just another bone-headed move on a team and organization filled with them.

The only bright spot on the lose is a better draft pick!

Nope. It was a catch on the sidelines and he wasn't heavily covered. He stepped out and went to get set for another play. He clearly lost track of the down...

 

Come on give the guy a break. How do you expect him to plan out his TD celebrations AND keep track of downs? It's not like that is important or anything.:irked:

The only bright spot on the lose is a better draft pick!

 

With the schedule they have they might screw themselves out of a top 10 pick by winning the next four. As for CP he was trying to complete 15-20 yard passes that were sailing high. Big Ben and team tried the same thing in the first quarter and got nothing. THEY adjusted and started throwing 5-7 yard passes and were successful. CP had a bad game but where was the slant, hitch, something different then trying to go too far down field in that weather. Coaching is pathetic. 2nd half Bengals D forces 3 and out and turnover that results in field goal. For some reason they decide to pooch kick and Steelers get it on the forty. Kick it deep and try to pin them back. I was a Marvin fan but I beginning to wonder.......

Justin Smith said I think sometimes some of our problem is we don't always have a team attitude. I think the best teams really don't care about any of that statistical rankings. They care about winning. And we're not there yet."

 

He continued talking about Hines Ward. "He got to the yard markers, knew where he had to be, and would catch the ball."

They'll still finish 8-8. The fans will keep buying the merchandise the tickets and keep rooting, saying that next year is the year to do it!!! I have found a sponsor for this time of year....it's called "The annual too late playoff push brought to you by Depends!!"

Come on give the guy a break. How do you expect him to plan out his TD celebrations AND keep track of downs? It's not like that is important or anything.:irked:

 

Really? That's your stance? He lost track of the down because he celebrates? If Carson could hit an open receiver we wouldn't be having this discussion, but of course it's Chad's fault.

Really? That's your stance? He lost track of the down because he celebrates? If Carson could hit an open receiver we wouldn't be having this discussion, but of course it's Chad's fault.

 

Absolutely Carson was horrible on Sunday night. No doubt about it.

And no doubt about it, Chad at a key point of the game, had no clue on it being a key point of the game.

 

Chad's is a pattern, Carson's is not.

Absolutely Carson was horrible on Sunday night. No doubt about it.

And no doubt about it, Chad at a key point of the game, had no clue on it being a key point of the game.

 

Chad's is a pattern, Carson's is not.

 

Do you (or any other Chad-haters) watch the game for any other reason than to find mistakes made by Chad and attribute them to his celebrations? Yes, he made a bonehead play, so did most of the rest of the team, in fact that's been the status quo this year (and past) with the Bengals. I just don’t understand this fire and brimstone “Chad made a bad play because he celebrates after touchdowns and has fun! Trade him! Cancer!” But every other bonehead gets a pass. Of course you are going to find a pattern if that’s all you look for.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.