Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 24 Bengals 10

Featured Replies

Honestly, does Carson Palmer have what it takes to put this team over the top? Can he get to the next level and lead like the elites in the league?

I know the Bengals have a lot of holes...but I think Palmer gets a pass and it may be time to start really being critical of him.

  • Replies 92
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Palmer maybe threw one good ball all night. Absolutely pathetic.

:dancingpa:dancingpa Go Steelers!!!

Guys, I'm not saying this to be gloating, but I really was concerned about this game going in. In hindsight, I'm not sure why, despite the fact the Steelers are not a very good football team. And that should really concern you guys.

Bring on the Pats!:fight::fight::fight:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope:D

Guys, I'm not saying this to be gloating, but I really was concerned about this game going in. In hindsight, I'm not sure why, despite the fact the Steelers are not a very good football team. And that should really concern you guys.

 

One positive I took from the game is that the Bengals run "D" has really stepped it up lately. The Bengals biggest concerns may just be on the offensive side of the ball.

Carson was way off tonight.

One positive I took from the game is that the Bengals run "D" has really stepped it up lately. The Bengals biggest concerns may just be on the offensive side of the ball.

 

That goes a long way toward explaining why you guys killed the Oilers like you did, and why Willie's life was made miserable tonight.

Thanks a lot Cincinnati:irked: - Cleveland Browns fan :lol::lol:

Thanks a lot Cincinnati:irked: - Cleveland Browns fan :lol::lol:

 

Hate to say it, but you guys got hooked today.

Hate to say it, but you guys got hooked today.

 

 

Amen, if that wasnt a force out at the end then I dont know what is. We got the screws laid to us today:fight:

My little case study last year is expanding. Carson is not limiting himself to throwing high and wide only to the left side of the field any more...

My little case study last year is expanding. Carson is not limiting himself to throwing high and wide only to let left side of the field any more...

 

:sssh:

We DEY!!! :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.