Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 24 Bengals 10

Featured Replies

Well, I feel safe to speak for all Steeler fans in that I thank the Bengals for returning all the gifts they got tonight. Guess they thought we needed to put the money back on our credit card. :lol:

  • Replies 92
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wet Willie was in the Christmas spirit. He kept giving. He's so overrated! Sadly, with Najeh injured, he was all we had.

I fully expected Cincy to win this game because the last few years they always beat us at home and we always beat them in Cincy. I was glad to see that cycle broken. Unfortunately now we have to go to New England. We've a lot of work to do to make it look competitive next week.

 

It's a shame we have one of the most fantastic stadiums in the NFL but the field is easily the worst. I really hope the Rooney's do something about that in the off-season.

Bad night for the O...the D did its part and played good. Palmer and they WR's couldn't get on track. But I had Hines Ward on my Fantasy team!

As disappointing a night as the season has been. My son is rubbing it in hard on me.

 

I danced on the first TD and told him this was the night the Steelers went down.:dancingpa

 

He spent the rest of the night doing the dancing.:irked:

Do the refs hate the Bengals? I'm not blaming them for the loss, that goes on Carson. But sheesh, some of the penalties and red flag reviews were ridiculous. Why didn't Marvin challenge the Henry catch? And when will Carson stop with the taking a knee when he thinks the defense is offsides?

Do the refs hate the Bengals? I'm not blaming them for the loss, that goes on Carson. But sheesh, some of the penalties and red flag reviews were ridiculous. Why didn't Marvin challenge the Henry catch? And when will Carson stop with the taking a knee when he thinks the defense is offsides?

 

Can't agree more, I was looking for the red flag at the end of the game, but it didn't come. You have to challenge that! :madman:

Do the refs hate the Bengals? I'm not blaming them for the loss, that goes on Carson. But sheesh, some of the penalties and red flag reviews were ridiculous. Why didn't Marvin challenge the Henry catch? And when will Carson stop with the taking a knee when he thinks the defense is offsides?

 

I didn't see all of the game. However, did anyone else notice the following on the play in the 3rd qtr when CP took a knee to no avail? I noticed TJ gesturing frantically about something and then as soon as CP took a knee, #69 Stepanovich came running onto the field. Why? No one looked to be injured on that play.Those two things combined made me wonder if we missed something?

So I turned it off after JJ interecepted and the boys had the ball at the Pitt 16. I turned it back on later to see they didnt' score. Is that the series where TJ dropped a TD pass on 4th down?

 

Also, what happend re: Chad? Did he lose track of downs or something?

Do the refs hate the Bengals? I'm not blaming them for the loss, that goes on Carson. But sheesh, some of the penalties and red flag reviews were ridiculous. Why didn't Marvin challenge the Henry catch? And when will Carson stop with the taking a knee when he thinks the defense is offsides?

 

The refs gift wrapped the 1st Baltimore game for the Gals.

Do the refs hate the Bengals? I'm not blaming them for the loss, that goes on Carson. But sheesh, some of the penalties and red flag reviews were ridiculous. Why didn't Marvin challenge the Henry catch? And when will Carson stop with the taking a knee when he thinks the defense is offsides?

 

Madden said he asked Carson why he does that. He said something to the effect that most of the time he has not called the play yet, so he has to take a knee.

The refs gift wrapped the 1st Baltimore game for the Gals.

I agree with that. But it seems like the tables have turned.

 

Why can't we score on turnovers?

I agree with that. But it seems like the tables have turned.

 

Why can't we score on turnovers?

 

 

Last night it looks like it came down to coaching.

#1 D in the league had something to do with that.

#1 D in the league had something to do with that.

There were wide open guys all night and the passes were overthrown constantly.Bad game for Palmer.:madman:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.