December 3, 200718 yr Ryan Fitzpatrick... Wasn't he a walk on bball player at UC?? No seriously was at St Loius right?
December 3, 200718 yr There were wide open guys all night and the passes were overthrown constantly.Bad game for Palmer.:madman: Yep, and he had tons of time to throw all night! I agree he had a bad game, but he didn't actually sit tall in the pocket and just miss targets all night.
December 3, 200718 yr Yep, and he had tons of time to throw all night! I agree he had a bad game, but he didn't actually sit tall in the pocket and just miss targets all night. He had plenty of time on probably 90% of his passes. The O-line did their job, Palmer didn't do his, and that is the reason they lost.
December 3, 200718 yr I' can't believe all the Chad bashers on here aren't talking about TJ's antics last night.Jawing at the refs all night long,wearing a terrible towel before the game,and then sitting on the bench at the end of the game when the Bengals had the ball.If Chad was doing that stuff there would be a thread on it.
December 3, 200718 yr I' can't believe all the Chad bashers on here aren't talking about TJ's antics last night.Jawing at the refs all night long,wearing a terrible towel before the game,and then sitting on the bench at the end of the game when the Bengals had the ball.If Chad was doing that stuff there would be a thread on it. Good point! You did leave out TJs drop in the endzone.
December 3, 200718 yr When I have watched the Bengals T.J. is usually a very tough receiver kind of like Ward but last night he missed some plays trying to avoid hits.
December 3, 200718 yr I' can't believe all the Chad bashers on here aren't talking about TJ's antics last night.Jawing at the refs all night long,wearing a terrible towel before the game,and then sitting on the bench at the end of the game when the Bengals had the ball.If Chad was doing that stuff there would be a thread on it. He was just following the example sat by the best WR on the Bengals team.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.