Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 24 Bengals 10

Featured Replies

I was also irritated with TJ's antics last night. Especially the griping at the ref every play. He pretty much acted like a spoiled brat.

  • Replies 92
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was also irritated with TJ's antics last night. Especially the griping at the ref every play. He pretty much acted like a spoiled brat.

 

The first one, he was on the ground or 3-4 inches off the ground when a Steeler fell on his head. That seemed like a little unnecessary.

I' can't believe all the Chad bashers on here aren't talking about TJ's antics last night.Jawing at the refs all night long,wearing a terrible towel before the game,and then sitting on the bench at the end of the game when the Bengals had the ball.If Chad was doing that stuff there would be a thread on it.

 

TJ does run his mouth too much. No question.

CP was also a little vocal last night. They certainly are not handling it very well.

Its all fun and games if they're winning

He had plenty of time on probably 90% of his passes. The O-line did their job, Palmer didn't do his, and that is the reason they lost.

9 out of 10 passes he had plenty of time? Really, wow......I'm going to have to get my cable fixed, it sure didn't look that way to me.

In the second half CP didnt have much time to throw. The Steelers pass coverage unit may be the best unit on this team.

Carson had a bad game no question about it but to think he can't get us over the hump is crazy.

In the second half CP didnt have much time to throw. The Steelers pass coverage unit may be the best unit on this team.

 

Which is very encouraging considering how it used to be when guys like Dwayne "Toast" Washington figured prominently in the secondary.

Do the refs hate the Bengals? I'm not blaming them for the loss, that goes on Carson. But sheesh, some of the penalties and red flag reviews were ridiculous. Why didn't Marvin challenge the Henry catch? And when will Carson stop with the taking a knee when he thinks the defense is offsides?

 

The two challenges that could have gone either way went Pittsburgh's way.

 

The hold on Leon Hall on the safety play was also a joke.

 

Did these cost Cincy the game? Naw. But sure didn't help any.

 

Also, what happend re: Chad? Did he lose track of downs or something?

 

Anyone?

Did it matter, was it going to matter? People want to pick on Chad no matter what the situation is. Why don't you criticize who the real problem was in the game. CARSON not chad not the D it was Carson's fault they lost. You guys jump on Chad for any and everything you can.

Did it matter, was it going to matter? People want to pick on Chad no matter what the situation is. Why don't you criticize who the real problem was in the game. CARSON not chad not the D it was Carson's fault they lost. You guys jump on Chad for any and everything you can.

 

Lighten up, Frances.

 

I heard something this morning on the radio about CJ and asking what happened.

 

I might THEN criticize him but at this point I have no clue as to what happened.

 

To make you feel better, CP sucked last night. Sounds like TJ didn't help with a dropped TD pass (would CP suck as bad then?). Many to blame. I'm looking for a report of CJ's faux pas.

With about 2 minutes left, the Bengals had 4th and 17 and Chad ran a 15 yard route to the sideline and came up 2 yards short of the first. It looked like he may not have realized it was 4th down. The game was already decided by then, but not CJs greatest moment.

Lighten up, Frances.

 

I heard something this morning on the radio about CJ and asking what happened.

 

I might THEN criticize him but at this point I have no clue as to what happened.

 

To make you feel better, CP sucked last night. Sounds like TJ didn't help with a dropped TD pass (would CP suck as bad then?). Many to blame. I'm looking for a report of CJ's faux pas.

 

It wasn't necessarily directed at you. Chad ran out of bounds on 4th and 18. I don't even know how many yards short he was because my power went out and I had to go listen to it in my car. :lol:

It wasn't necessarily directed at you. Chad ran out of bounds on 4th and 18. I don't even know how many yards short he was because my power went out and I had to go listen to it in my car. :lol:

 

He ran out because he was about to get tackled?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.