Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most dissapointing home losses by Highlands

Featured Replies

^ Improper tackling technique. :D

  • Replies 116
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Roddy prepared Belfry for that contest as good as anyone could have.
Yeah, he "prepared" them alright. :rolleyes::lol:

 

 

But like Toots said....let's save this can o' worms for some hot stove league fun!

I still have the clipping if you want to re read it sometime:D

 

I'm still waiting on the state final film you promised me (lol)....It's a MUCH better memory...except for some cheatin' LB that kept holdin' and pass interferin' with my interceptions:irked:

...quite frankly, the defensive coach blamed me in the papers for the defeat...as for LN...he was a lineman, no glory/no blame (LOL)

 

I guess it is partly my fault for committing matrimony on a Camel.

I guess it is partly my fault for committing matrimony on a Camel.

 

And you city boys think us mountain people are unrefined. :eek: :lol:

  • Author
The other rule I believe was the tear-away jerseys.

 

You are correct..

And you city boys think us mountain people are unrefined. :eek: :lol:

 

I guess I had best not bring up the fact that I dated her sister first!:creepy:

I guess I had best not bring up the fact that I dated her sister first!:creepy:
As long as it wasn't your sister.

I think I better eject myself from the discussion in order to retain my (reasonably) good standing. - Birdsfan

 

Whatever - LOL

 

I guess you are becoming civilized.

From my understanding, Coach Weinrich has already turned down many head coaching opportunities in past. He is a Highlands product and very happy at Highlands. He probably will be the next HHS coach when the time comes.

 

I totally agree with all the positves regarding Brian. The heart and sole of defense at HHS. But, what I have heard - Brian is just not interested in the head coaching position at HHS or any school. He is content with coaching with the best coach in Kentucky, Dale Mueller. That was just a few years back. Perhaps he will and may have changed his feelings towards the head coaching position at HHS.

I guess you are becoming civilized.
You? Talking about being civilized? The only fan to be suspended for two games for unsportsmanlike conduct.

The loss that sticks in my mind was the loss to Cincinnati Moeller in the late 90's.

 

The Birds had that game won and lost the lead in the final minutes as I remember.

Loss that stung personally to me was 42-21 trouncing by Cov Cath in 92 during regular season, only to come back and beat them in the playoffs to go and win state. See some of these things can have a happy ending.

 

Worst loss I watched from up in Pumpkin Patch was the double OT against Cov Cath. Not just because it was Cov Cath, but due to a person on that team whom I got to know later. What a shame that he never went to college. Makes it sting more.

You? Talking about being civilized? The only fan to be suspended for two games for unsportsmanlike conduct.

 

LMAO Try as I may I can never get one over on you. You make Friday night games with your quips.

My worst and most disappointing losses came in back to back 1st Round Sectional Loses to Harrison Cty in Baseball.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.