Newport Central Catholic vs. Ft. Campbell 2A State Championship

Dlbdonn

Who wins?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Newport Central Catholic Thoroughbreds
    • Ft. Campbell Falcons

This team has as much talent as the 2005 team they just have not put it all together... However kues does remind me a little bit of diehl where he could sling it around and take off with it... But Kues is only a junior he will be a heck of a QB next year to

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team has as much talent as the 2005 team they just have not put it all together... However kues does remind me a little bit of diehl where he could sling it around and take off with it... But Kues is only a junior he will be a heck of a QB next year to

I think that Kues is faster than Diehl, but he doesn't quite have the arm of Diehl. I do like how composed he is though. He runs the option keeper as well as you can for a high schooler.

I think it will be closer too, but I also thought that the Mayfield game two years ago would be a tight game... It's December and the Bred's are riding a 14 game playoff winning streak. My prediction goes NCC 24 FC 10. I just don't see FC scoring much on NCC and NCC might finally decide to play four quarters. Good luck to both teams. I hope the best team wins. Hopefully this game isn't decided by injuries or the zebras. Everyone drive safely with this weather.:thumb:

The station that carries Fort Campbell football games will be streaming the game on two stations Saturday. It will begin with their weekly Saturday Morning Sports Report from Papa Johns Stadium at 9:10am. The pregame show will begin at 10am and will include a look at both teams, interviews with a couple of players' dads from Iraq, an indepth scouting report on both teams (with a little BGP flavor), and a look back at the three previous state championship teams at Fort Campbell.

The game will be streamed at www.wkdzradio.com and www.oldies1480.com.

I honestly believe that if Newcath plays a full 4 quarters with minimal mistakes and zero turnovers this can be a two score win. But realistically speaking, Newcath will have at least two turnovers and a few miscues, especially on offense. With those mistakes, this will be a much tighter game. And if FC can take advantage and also play a low mistake game, they may be able to win by two scores.

I think this will be one of the best games of the 6 championships being played this weekend. It will come down to whomever ends up in the + side of the turnover column. I do think the Breds are the better team; and theoretically, if both teams were to play a perfect game, the Breds would come out on top. But (and thats a huge BUT) how often does that actually happen?! Never.

Good luck Breds, smart football wins this one

Just about spit my chili out on that one. :lol:

Don't think you should be introducing the foreigners to The Gator. They're not ready for that. Baby steps...:cool:

Yeah BF,

their not ready for that just yet. I actually had to have a magic potion before I was able to try one. I guess it's just weird to me that everyone doesn't put chili and cheese on their "noodles" guess they don't know what they are missing.