Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

P.L. Dunbar 87 Frankfort 8

Featured Replies

As for administration, Coach, AD, Principal... Someone should have stepped up and said we need to move this game.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for administration, Coach, AD, Principal... Someone should have stepped up and said we need to move this game.

 

Bingo. Why waste PLD's time and why put the young kids through this? Neither team got anything out of it.

 

It can't be too hard to reschedule when the teams are close in proximity.

Game should have been rescheduled. Glad the Dawgs got the win, though.

Still Dunbar didnt have to make it that bad no matter what. Play some zone or something- no reason to embarrass the kids and the school like that. I do not like making excuses for anyone that beats a team like that. What comes around goes around!

I recently kept up with the discussion regarding pushing back the basketball season two weeks due to the football playoff system.

 

No matter which side of that debate you stand - this game certainly becomes the "poster child" for one side of that debate anyway.

As for administration, Coach, AD, Principal... Someone should have stepped up and said we need to move this game.

 

This isn't the first time the administration at Frankfort has dropped the ball. It seems to be a theme there...

The basketball team is still play Football. What you saw tonight was the freshmen and JV team

 

I thought that this may be the case and I hope that Dunbar played everyone they could, heck I would have even told some of my JV and freshmen that were present and in that bleachers to go get dressed and put them in.

 

I do feel for the Frankfort kids that played and had to endure that. I am a fan of a small class A school and I know what that kind of thing can be like. I am sure that better days are ahead for Frankfort when they get their kids that are in football now in basketball.

That is one thing about a small school, in ALL sports you have to get you athletes out and on the football field, basketball floor and baseball diamond. The numbers are small and each sport needs these athletes.

I do send a :thumb: to the basketball coach at Frankfort for not trying to stand in the way of kids that he knew would be on the basketball team from playing football. I know of some coaches at other schools that have tried to do just that.

That is a whole other thread though and has been tossd around on here before.

I recently kept up with the discussion regarding pushing back the basketball season two weeks due to the football playoff system.

 

No matter which side of that debate you stand - this game certainly becomes the "poster child" for one side of that debate anyway.

 

:thumb::thumb:

My sources tell me Frankfort wanted to reschedule this game. Now you know why! I don't care what you got. There is no need in that crap. Not a very proffessional staff at Dunbar at this time after Tuesday night.

My sources tell me Frankfort wanted to reschedule this game. Now you know why! I don't care what you got. There is no need in that crap. Not a very proffessional staff at Dunbar at this time after Tuesday night.

 

:thumb:If it were evident that it was going to be this type game the Bulldog staff should have allowed a reschedule or cancellation. And I'm guessing that the staff knew that it would play out like this.

It's not the staffs fault for that so don't go pointing fingers at people. Understand that this game was scheduled before the season even began. Who new the football team would even make the playoffs this year? Or play this deep? Tough loss for FHS, but know one is to blame for this.

It's not the staffs fault for that so don't go pointing fingers at people. Understand that this game was scheduled before the season even began. Who new the football team would even make the playoffs this year? Or play this deep? Tough loss for FHS, but know one is to blame for this.

 

Please. I know for a fact that coaches and school reschedule all the time for times like this. They are to blame. Now, if PLD wouldn't... Then I blame them. What would've happend an ACL tears for a blowout.

What would've happend an ACL tears for a blowout.

 

huh???

 

I am pretty sure the AD is also the football coach, so I'd say he is a little busy right now. But that just proves why the AD job should be reserved for someone who is not currently coaching, so that items such as this can be addressed.

No school should put another through that kind of ???X??XXX*** Period.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.