Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Worst/Most Boring 1st Round Ever?

Featured Replies

Now that we have six classes and nearly everyone gets in, AND the first round is within the district, was this year's first round of the playoffs the worst ever?

 

I say yes.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that we have six classes and nearly everyone gets in, AND the first round is within the district, was this year's first round of the playoffs the worst ever?

 

I say yes.

 

Then maybe you should make this your bye week:laugh:

I guess you could say it's like a scrimage game for the Playoffs...:creepy:

The KHSAA has ruined the playoffs. I don't mind the 6 classes as much as playing in your own district.

With so many of the games being nothing more than a practice I have to say this round was horrible.

  • Author
The KHSAA has ruined the playoffs. I don't mind the 6 classes as much as playing in your own district.

 

I agree. I can live with the 6 classes, but definitely don't like the setup of the first 2 rounds.

I agree. Have to say the playoffs begin next week.

49-0 53-7 48-0

62-0 54-0 54-0

49-7 77-0 52-6

59-7 57-7 48-0

49-7 58-7 57-0

55-0 41-6 66-14

50-0 57-6 47-6

52-0 52-0 51-0

49-7 70-0 54-6

49-7 48-6 72-0

 

Just a sample of 30 playoff games tonight. A total of 1639-106 and these are only some of the worst games. Spellbinding football!!

From what I understand there is a major push to go away from playing your own district in the playoffs and return to the way it was recently.

 

Stay tuned!

From what I understand there is a major push to go away from playing your own district in the playoffs and return to the way it was recently.

 

Stay tuned!

 

Good idea--at least they could avoid repeats from the regular season!

From what I understand there is a major push to go away from playing your own district in the playoffs and return to the way it was recently.

 

Stay tuned!

They never should have left that. Yet another move done to allow certain teams the chance to move further than they would have in the old format.

They never should have left that. Yet another move done to allow certain teams the chance to move further than they would have in the old format.

 

If you remember the excuse given was rising gas prices. However, if I had to take an educated guess, I think it had something to do with a few schools that didn't want to play St. Xavier early in the playoffs.

My thoughts are after glancing over the KHSAA scoreboard I see about 12 games at most that were competitive.

 

 

1st round is useless

My thoughts are after glancing over the KHSAA scoreboard I see about 12 games at most that were competitive.

 

 

1st round is useless

 

KHSAA scoreboard is about 85% complete at this point and I already see over 20 shutouts:creepy:I don't have the time but it would be interesting to see the margin of victory average overall tonight. I'd say it is ludacrus. Playing within your district in the playoff for 2 rounds is a JOKE. A JOKE that no one even got to vote on, it was just made up.

They never should have left that. Yet another move done to allow certain teams the chance to move further than they would have in the old format.

 

 

I didn't hear too much complaining about the new format from Union last year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.