Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 82 Seattle 63

Featured Replies

I like what I see so far,but this team is a work in progress and will be for some time. That said,I see a defensive intensity that hasn't been there in many years.When they learn to play defense without committing silly fouls,then they can be a great team (the officating crew obviously is still feeling itself out as well!!!)

They have a lot of work to do,and you can tell they are all still getting used to a new system..but at least they seem to be buying into it.

So far...room for improvement,but the effort is there to achieve it. BCG will turn this team around..just be patient!

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Team is going to be fun to watch. That said, there is going to be bumps in the road for sure. When they go up against bigger, stonger, and more experienced post players, their going to have to scrap and claw for 40 minutes. Looks like they were a little tired at times tonight, and that's where all the conditioning will pay off down the road. The one thing that stands out about this Team is: Looks like everyone on the Team will give it all they have, 110%. Can't ask for more.

Two exhibition wins and he's already "the real deal"? You're not hard to please. :lol:

 

No. He was the real deal after his first win in Rupp.

I was impressed with Stevenson. Still has to work on finishing, but it seems like he found a pair of hands on Thursday or Friday. Same with Coury. I think those two are really benefiting from getting more PT.

UK played lethargic at times. And often when certain players stood around, they found their way to the pine.

 

The officials were consistently blowing whistles on both teams for ticky tack stuff. I swear the crowd even booed once on a foul called against Seattle because it is so ticky tack. Neither team could get into a flow because of the officiating being so tight.

 

Patterson is going to be a beast. Ramel got into foul trouble but did a pretty good job in setting UK's offense and he hustled. Crawford had a few key rebounds. I really like Coury's effort. Stevenson has showed more maturity, hustle and better hands.

No. He was the real deal after his first win in Rupp.

 

Make that his second win... :sssh:

Make that his second win... :sssh:

 

Actually, that now makes 4 (counting last year's NCAA tourny wins). I believe that was what the post referenced.

Gosh I love you guys. :lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Author
Actually, that now makes 4 (counting last year's NCAA tourny wins). I believe that was what the post referenced.

 

And who was one of those wins against......:cool:

And who was one of those wins against......:cool:

 

Pennsylvania. Ivy League champs.

I like the way the Cats are moving the ball. No longer is one person dribbling for 10 seconds trying to create a shot while the other 4 players stand around and watch. That is refreshing...

 

After Patterson our post players are horrible. Until that problem is solved, we'll be fun to watch and we'll win some games, but I'll be shocked if we go very far in the tournament counting on Stevenson, Coury, and AJ Stewart....

Gosh I love you guys. :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

 

It is not Mutual:rolleyes:

The game made me think of one word: Sloppy.

We look like a team, playing under a 1st year coach, who has been able to practice for a few weeks, and is trying to implement an entirely new system of basketball.

 

There is good and there is bad, but on the whole, I like what I'm seeing.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.