Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 82 Seattle 63

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is not Mutual:rolleyes:

 

Do I care? I apologize if I made it seem so. :lol:

With the exception of Patterson, I thought they looked about the same as last year. I thought play at times was very sloppy. I do like the coach's style of up-tempo ball . I really hate to see a few of the players try to drive through 3-4 defensive players and try to get a shot off when they don't have a shot.

Didn't get to hear or watch this one, glad to see the Cats won!

The real season begins on Tuesday Night!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.