Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many games will Mark Coury start?

How many games will Mark Coury start? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. How many games will Mark Coury start?

    • 0-10
      58%
      39
    • 11-20
      28%
      19
    • 21+
      13%
      9

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I kinda like Coury, and the effort he puts in. Don't see an overall greatly talented frontcourt, and just wonder how much he'll be there?

 

I think he probably starts 12-18 games.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who else are we going to start? Perry Stevenson? Please...

 

I was very critical of Coury last year, but he is vastly improved and though still not a great player he works HARD on both ends of the floor. And I can't imagine a starting lineup with Patterson and 4 guards or something, not with Bradley and Crawfords inability to rebound. We have to have another big guy in the lineup, and thus far Coury is the best option.

Coury falls under the category of players that give 110% and don't do anything to hurt the team. He may not help a whole lot, but he is solid and doesn't hurt anything. I think he starts the majority of the games.

He's limited but he gives maximum effort. Every team can use a player of that type.

I'll put him in the 11-20 category. Ramon Harris is the only player who started tonight that I think has to worry about his spot, and Joe Crawford will probably be claiming that Tuesday IMO.

He's limited but he gives maximum effort. Every team can use a player of that type.

 

A coach will always take a less talented player that gives maximum effort and doesn't hurt the team. He sets good screens, boxes out, takes charges, rebounds, and occasionally scores. There is always room for a player like that.

It just goes to show you..if you are going to go to the effort to sign a kid ,at least give him a chance to play..These kids wouldn't be at this level if they couldn't play. The # of games he starts is irrelevent..it's what he contributes when he gets in there that counts..and I'll take 9 rebounds from him (or anyone else) any night!!!

I like the guy. He's Woo with a better set of skills.

0-10 but he does have heart and I like that in any player.

I think if the young man continues to do what is asked in practices and game situations then he may very well be there all year. He reminds me alot of Chuck Hayes with his hustle and desire to do the right things( not the athlete Chuck was but the heart of a winner) This young man could be a piece to the puzzle BCG has been looking for( for now).

0-1

I also believe that Coury knows his role.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.