Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many games will Mark Coury start?

How many games will Mark Coury start? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. How many games will Mark Coury start?

    • 0-10
      58%
      39
    • 11-20
      28%
      19
    • 21+
      13%
      9

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I would love to see him become a good player for UK, but I do not think he will start over Stevenson or Patterson this year.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love to see him become a good player for UK, but I do not think he will start over Stevenson or Patterson this year.

 

I agree :D

Right now Coury is the second best post player on the team. Perry Stevenson's offensive game is non-existent. He struggles to finish the easiest of shots. If Coury continues to play the way he has in the first two exhibition games, he will start the whole season. He had 11 points and 9 rebounds against Seattle last night, but because he is a walk-on and not a 4-5 star recruit many people believe that he shouldn't start. I'm telling you, every team needs a guy like Coury in the starting lineup, he's big, he's thick and he'll probably guard the other team's best post player.

0-2

  • Author

After Jasper comes back, you may see more of a smaller lineup with Patterson at Center, but that probably won't be a good thing. Not sure if Crawford is adjusting well to the new staff and system. Just don't see Carter, or Stevenson, or Mike Williams, ect. doing much more to warrant the start or more playing time.

I would love to see him become a good player for UK, but I do not think he will start over Stevenson or Patterson this year.

 

I look for Coury to start over Stevenson.

Wait until CSHS sees this thread. He has been touting Coury for a year as a sleeping giant who will contribute mightily before his time in Lexington is concluded. I like his effort, you have too, and he'll be effective in spurts this season.

He will do the dirty work. He is a banger. I think he will be productive.

He will do the dirty work. He is a banger. I think he will be productive.

 

Every team needs a player to do the dirty work,should play alot.

I put 0-10 but I think that is more along the lines of 8-10. If you start his that leaves Crawford on the bench. Crawford is too talented to bench.

I put 0-10 but I think that is more along the lines of 8-10. If you start his that leaves Crawford on the bench. Crawford is too talented to bench.

 

Crawford will take Ramon Harris' spot very soon. Haven't been too impressed with Harris yet, but I know it's very hard adjusting to the face mask. Billy G runs a traditional 3-out 2-in offense, so I would be surprised if you saw the 4 guard look. Coury will start until some other big (Stevenson, Carter, etc.) steps up and takes his place.

Crawford will take Ramon Harris' spot very soon. Haven't been too impressed with Harris yet, but I know it's very hard adjusting to the face mask. Billy G runs a traditional 3-out 2-in offense, so I would be surprised if you saw the 4 guard look. Coury will start until some other big (Stevenson, Carter, etc.) steps up and takes his place.

 

And Harris has a stress fracture.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.