Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many games will Mark Coury start?

How many games will Mark Coury start? 67 members have voted

  1. 1. How many games will Mark Coury start?

    • 0-10
      58%
      39
    • 11-20
      28%
      19
    • 21+
      13%
      9

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

WHo knew the Coury Flurry had some Wilt/Walton-type passing skills from the post!

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I take back my 0-10 vote and put in 11-20, he looks like a key player like Dane Gradshaw was for Tenn.

 

No Changing Allowed.

 

:D

Put up a double double tonight 13 points 10 boards. looks to be more of a key player than most expected. keep in mind they opponent wasnt very good. still impressive numbers.

I think BCG likes his work ethic...a lot! He may start, and play, more games than some may think.

No Changing Allowed.

 

:D

 

I think alot of people would like to change thier # of starts after what we've seen the last two games. By the way, BCG said he was only happy with his play and Mike williams play tonight.Everyone else he's not pleased with.

Orbzut had all of the skills to do just that...

 

I agree. Not trying to bash Tubby, but I think that Woo could have played a lot of minutes at a lot of schools........just never really seemed to get much of a shot.

I agree. Not trying to bash Tubby, but I think that Woo could have played a lot of minutes at a lot of schools........just never really seemed to get much of a shot.

 

I think Woo's issues were not the ability to play the game, but, ..

 

1. His skills were more of a faceup player and Tubby needed him to be a back to basket player.

2. He didn't show consistency when he played. Sometimes he played well, other times he did not. When he did not, he sat for longer periods of time.

3. He didn't have the best defensive skills.

Coury is a much better option than Stevenson or Carter, both of them seem clumsy on the offensive end. The frontcourt is gonna be the weak part, but he plays as hard as anyone and will play.

wait til we hit Memphis, or UofL and Indy then lets see...

wait til we hit Memphis, or UofL and Indy then lets see...

 

I don't think it will make much of a difference who we are playing, Coury will play. He isn't the most gifted or graceful person on the court, but he plays his tail off when he is out there and I think that is what we need more than anything. Besides against those teams we still have to put someone out on the court, and at this point he is the person I would want out there.

  • Author

Coury: 13 Games started and counting.

Coury is a much better option than Stevenson or Carter, both of them seem clumsy on the offensive end. The frontcourt is gonna be the weak part, but he plays as hard as anyone and will play.

 

Stevenson played a great game against Vandy.

I didn't realize that UK had put Coury on scholarship. My guess is its with the understanding that it could go away if they need them in the future.

Coury has started 13 games so far for Kentucky...

 

Kentucky is 7-6 when Coury is in the starting lineup...

 

Kentucky is 1-0 when he plays 30 minutes or more. He had 13 points and 10 boards in UK's 67-40 win against Central Arkansas...

 

Kentucky is 5-3 when Coury scores at least 2 points..

 

Honestly, I think I said it in this thread before, but he should play a little more than 18 minutes a game. I know some may think he is just plain horrible, but give him a chance. I would give him at least one more 30 plus minute game, and see how it goes...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.