November 8, 200718 yr Well UK and FSU both will have down years this season..that one good thing...So Singleton will have to make a tough choice
November 8, 200718 yr Well UK and UF both will have down years this season..that one good thing...So Singleton will have to make a tough choice Florida State...
November 12, 200718 yr Just saw on Maggards board that Pierre Jordan verballed to FSU. I'd say that is a pretty clear sign that Singleton will be a Nole...
November 12, 200718 yr Just saw on Maggards board that Pierre Jordan verballed to FSU. I'd say that is a pretty clear sign that Singleton will be a Nole... Is that his teammate or whoever that was only supposed to receive a scholarship if Singleton goes there?
November 12, 200718 yr Is that his teammate or whoever that was only supposed to receive a scholarship if Singleton goes there? Yes...
November 12, 200718 yr Well thats sucks..... Wonder what BCG is going to do for a big man now, I think they are about all gone.
November 12, 200718 yr Well thats sucks..... Wonder what BCG is going to do for a big man now, I think they are about all gone. Singleton is not the type of "big man" that UK needs. But yes it seems they are running thin and that's not a good thing...at all.
November 12, 200718 yr Just saw on Maggards board that Pierre Jordan verballed to FSU. I'd say that is a pretty clear sign that Singleton will be a Nole... CRAP! BCG will have to develop someone:fight:
November 12, 200718 yr UK is in some serious trouble for the next 2 or 3 years with no quality big guy.
November 12, 200718 yr UK is in some serious trouble for the next 2 or 3 years with no quality big guy. Good thing you said it. I was nailed to the cross for saying it 2 months ago... :fire:
November 13, 200718 yr Singleton is not a "big" that UK needs. His game and athleticism would upgrade overall talent. He was an important recruit due to his overall game. On the surface it is not a good sign. From what I have heard, Pierre Jordan didn't have an offer of scholarship in hand until this weekend. Could it be a move to further secure Singleton? Could it be a twist like Lucas signing before Patterson only to see Patterson sign with UK. One could only hope. However, first look seems to indicate he may be headed to FSU.
November 13, 200718 yr Is Singleton considered a wing player in college? If so, I don't like UK's chances that much considering they seem to be stocked with wing players in the freshman class and the incoming class. If he could envision himself in the 4 spot with Patterson as the 5, their chances go up.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.