Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Singleton down to 2

Featured Replies

I think it's a bad sign on getting Singleton. He will be able to talk about Miller and maybe Legion if his paperwork gets in on time...

 

 

Why would it be a bad sign?

  • Replies 99
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would it be a bad sign?

 

If you are getting him you wait until his paperwork is in so you can talk about him...

Why would it be a bad sign?
I would guess because the paperwork probably wouldn't be faxed by 3... but I bet it could get there by the end of Billy Clyde's press conference. That's the way Mike Bush's signing went, he was the last recruit announced because he had signed during the presser.
I think it's a bad sign on getting Singleton. He will be able to talk about Miller and maybe Legion if his paperwork gets in on time...

 

 

 

If you are getting him you wait until his paperwork is in so you can talk about him...

 

 

Singleton is signing at 2:45, so it would be kosher. However, I don't think it's a sign that he's signing, just that they timed it in a conscious manner.

 

For the record, Liggins will sign late today.

 

 

So why have a press conference just to talk about one player? My guess is it will be talk about Meeks's injury.

So why have a press conference just to talk about one player? My guess is it will be talk about Meeks's injury.

Signing day pressers are pretty common.I'm sure Meeks will be addressed, but Miller will be a main focus...

This will show how much I really know, but what position does Singleton play? How tall is he? What type of player is he?

He's a long 6'8" or so combo forward. Prefers the 3 but can get physical in the post. Very high quality player...

Singleton would be a great pickup for UK. He is a 6'8 athlete who can play inside or out. But like stated above, I am afraid he wants to end up being more of a wing player, whereas at UK he would have to play in the post.

The time is here!! Any news yet?

Calm down spaz... :lol:

Glad I'm not the only spaz! Hahah... I'm checking out Demling. Can't get on Marc's site.

Demling?

 

LCJ reporter that has a blog. He's saying it might be a 3:00 announcement.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.