November 14, 200718 yr Drummond has a live presser update thread on Rivals setup in the subscribers forum for those of you that are members. He just said they are still setting it up, they had to wait till school got out.
November 14, 200718 yr Pierre Jordan is working on his paperwork right now with an FSU hat and jersey. Chris Singleton just walked in with both schools' hats and his paperwork...
November 14, 200718 yr Do you have a link for it? Not sure if its against the rules or not. Google Jody Demling blog and you'll find it.
November 14, 200718 yr Pierre Jordan is working on his paperwork right now with an FSU hat and jersey. Chris Singleton just walked in with both schools' hats and his paperwork... Nice. Keep us updated.
November 14, 200718 yr I'm sure Jody is allowed: http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/demling/blog.html
November 14, 200718 yr I'm sure Jody is allowed: http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/demling/blog.html I figured, but I wasn't positive.
November 14, 200718 yr Coach is talking about the players' accomplishments, introducing them... They'll each announce their choice now... Graham first Jeff Drummond, Publisher http://www.kentucky.rivals.com E-mail me ');}
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.