Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Singleton down to 2

Featured Replies

Surprised nothing has been said on here, but Singleton is now down to UK and Fla. St. He is planning on making his decision in a couple weeks. This would be a big get for UK! They really need him in this class.

  • Replies 99
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe he is going to wait and see what type of ball that the CATS are going to play but he will be a WildCat

I would love to have him, but I feel we need another post player. But, you can't turn down a 5 star recruit.

  • Author

Xavier Gibson, 2008 PF who is a top 50 player just committed to FSU. Considering that Singleton wants to play SF it may not affect his decision at all.

I know I'm a UK fan and this would seem biased, but for the kids sake lets hope he doesnt choose FSU. That is where recruits go to never be heard from again. Jason Rich anyone?

  • Author
I know I'm a UK fan and this would seem biased, but for the kids sake lets hope he doesnt choose FSU. That is where recruits go to never be heard from again. Jason Rich anyone?

 

Uche Echefu, Isaiah Swann are a couple more.

I'm going out on a limb and saying he will be a Wildcat!

Xavier Gibson, 2008 PF who is a top 50 player just committed to FSU. Considering that Singleton wants to play SF it may not affect his decision at all.

 

It might be a big plus for FSU. It assures there is someone at PF that allows him to play on the wing. That said, I have heard a lot of negative things about Gibson and his potential...

It might be a big plus for FSU. It assures there is someone at PF that allows him to play on the wing. That said, I have heard a lot of negative things about Gibson and his potential...

 

True, but the same could be said about UK having Patterson as well. For whatever reason, I see him coming to UK....I just have a gut feeling.

True, but the same could be said about UK having Patterson as well. For whatever reason, I see him coming to UK....I just have a gut feeling.

 

But UK has Patterson and not much else, and they're looking for assistance down low. Florida State already has Alabi and I believe they also have Vaughn unless things have changed down low, and the commit from Gibson just means that the front court is a little more crowded.

 

Florida State gets great recruits every year... I am amazed they haven't made the tournament in so long.

But UK has Patterson and not much else, and they're looking for assistance down low. Florida State already has Alabi and I believe they also have Vaughn unless things have changed down low, and the commit from Gibson just means that the front court is a little more crowded.

 

Florida State gets great recruits every year... I am amazed they haven't made the tournament in so long.

 

UK has depth down low IMO....You have Patterson, Stevenson, Williams, Carter, Courry all at the 4-5 position. They may not be super talented at those spots, but 5 bodies is plenty IMO.

They have the bodies, but they've yet to display that they have the talent. I would hope that Coach Gillispie wouldn't put someone in JUST because of their size and I don't believe he will.

 

I do believe that Coury and Harris have talent that we have yet to see and I hope they prove me right. I also hope that people don't overdramatize any performances (either good or bad) tonight. One game will not be the tell-all of this season, though I am hoping for great showings from everyone and being a homegrown Pikeville guy, I'm hoping they come to play as well.

Been down to 2 for a while... recruiting against Hamilton won't be fun

Glad to see he said he wants to make his choice by the 14th.

Prayers out to Singleton. His grandfather passed away...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.