Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Singleton down to 2

Featured Replies

GTwhere do you think he'll end up at????

  • Replies 99
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GTwhere do you think he'll end up at????

 

Don't really have a vibe between the two either way yet...

Hopefully Chris just takes a step back and takes a breath and focuses on what is important right now instead of a decision about where he is going to play basketball. Maggard says Chris said he didn't know if he would be able to make it to the game Saturday, and I should hope not.

What class is he in?

What class is he in?

 

2008...

Singleton made the trip last night for the game.

With everything going on in his life with the death in the family this week, he still made it for the exhibition game.

I would think him just making the visit with what happened personally in his life has to bode well for UK's chances.

Still have no idea which way he will go, but you have to like UK's chances merely because he visited during such a trying week.

Wow. Hard to believe he still came down with the recent troubles. Good luck to the kid.

Love to see Singleton in blue. What ties does he have to Florida State?

Love to see Singleton in blue. What ties does he have to Florida State?

 

One of his best friends I believe is what I read.

One of his best friends I believe is what I read.

 

It's a little more complex than just that...

Rumors swirling of a FSU lean...

Rumors swirling of a FSU lean...

 

Any good news?:devil:

Rumors swirling of a FSU lean...

 

Maggard was quick to shoot that one down from what he knows... Telep vs. Maggard... Who has the better sources?

Rumors swirling of a FSU lean...

 

Depends on the source...MM says he could be getting it from Hamilton and his AAU coach which both would like for him to go to FSU, because that ensures the AAU coach's son a scholarship offer to FSU.

Maggard isn't buying it.

 

Secondly, the AAU coach's son, I think it is Pierre Jordan, visited LSU with another kid and LSU would like to package Jordan and the other kid to LSU.

Now that's a twist...

 

We shall see, would not surprise me to see Singleton to FSU based on position he would be able to play...as opposed to UK.

 

I gotta like the fact he made another visit to UK with all that went on last week, plus one of his best friends will be attending UK next year.

Maggard was quick to shoot that one down from what he knows... Telep vs. Maggard... Who has the better sources?

Just checked Marc's site for the first time today and he makes a good point about Telep's lack of ties to UK. I see it with UC and Jerry Meyer all the time. I'm headed to work for a bit and I'll have more when I return...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.