Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Singleton down to 2

Featured Replies

  • Author

This maybe 1 of those situations where we really have to wait til the last minute like with Patterson. I know I heard a couple weeks before Morgain committed to LSU that some people were saying it was a Cinncinatti-lean and that didn't happen. The whole recruiting thing seems to be just getting crazier and crazier all the time.

  • Replies 99
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will Billy Clyde wait on him like Patterson? My feeling is 'no.'

Will Billy Clyde wait on him like Patterson? My feeling is 'no.'

Announcement is set for the 14th...

OK, I took LMB's comments to mean that he might wait until the Spring

He will make a verbal soon. Thats something that cant wait until spring.

  • Author
OK, I took LMB's comments to mean that he might wait until the Spring

 

No, I was comparing it to Patterson because I believe there will be rumors flying like crazy, but it will be hush hush until he actually makes the announcement.

He is swinging towards UK (Got an inside source on this one) Almost a made decision.

:dancingpa

He is swinging towards UK (Got an inside source on this one) Almost a made decision.

:dancingpa

 

I'd be careful throwing statements like that out....they have not worked out so well on here in the past few months.

Odds he was watching tonight? I'll set the over at 90%...

If he's serious about playing away from the post, I don't see how he can sign with UK. They'd need him too badly down low to let him roam the perimeter.

Odds he was watching tonight? I'll set the over at 90%...

 

So recruits can watch this game on ESPNU, but can't watch UK/UL on ESPN Classic? :p

So recruits can watch this game on ESPNU, but can't watch UK/UL on ESPN Classic? :p

Same thing I was thinking. I have Classic at home but not the U. :lol:

So recruits can watch this game on ESPNU, but can't watch UK/UL on ESPN Classic? :p

 

Solid.

So recruits can watch this game on ESPNU, but can't watch UK/UL on ESPN Classic? :p

 

Just going off him saying he wanted to see the style of play before he decided on the 14th... :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.