Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Hoops

What do you think of when you see the phrase "UK Hoops"? 87 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think of when you see the phrase "UK Hoops"?

    • The men's team
      79%
      69
    • The women's team
      20%
      18

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

When you see the term "UK Hoops", do you think of the men's team or the women's team?

When the Women's team first started it I always thought they were talking about the Men, but I guess I've become accustomed to it now and know it is actually the Women's team. I don't really like it, but I guess it's anything to get the Women's program out there and seperate from the Men.

For some odd reason, I never think of Women's...

I can't believe women's actually has received 5 votes.

I voted men's because it's the first thing that I think of, but I know that it is SUPPOSED to be the women's program. It's just not the first thought that pops into my head.

I worked with the Women's team at UK the first two years that DeMoss was there, so that has been drilled into my head.

For some odd reason, I never think of Women's...

 

Especially whe ESPN is running women's scores at the bottom of the TV screen. I usually have to take a double take before I realize they are the womens scores. I believe they should run those score in pink.

Does anyone think about the UK Women's team? No offense, but unless my sister is playing I'm not watching it or thinking about it.

Especially whe ESPN is running women's scores at the bottom of the TV screen. I usually have to take a double take before I realize they are the womens scores. I believe they should run those score in pink.

 

:laugh:

  • Author
Futurecoach, where are?!?!?!?!
Probably trying to figure out who the big guy is on the UK Hoops team.

 

People really got to give up on the idea of Patterson coming here, because he is not going to come here no matter how long he waits or how much he says he likes Bluegrass Billy. Patterson will be a Gator when he finally decides to announce. Also we would probably be better off getting Sanchez anyways who is arguably just as good as Patterson and probably would stay in college longer...Now however if we could get Hamga sometime this year that would be HUGE!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.