Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Hoops

What do you think of when you see the phrase "UK Hoops"? 87 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think of when you see the phrase "UK Hoops"?

    • The men's team
      79%
      69
    • The women's team
      20%
      18

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Mens. Womens maybe if they are in the NCAA tournament and the men arent.

Mens!!

Probably trying to figure out who the big guy is on the UK Hoops team.

 

Wow, what does that post have to do with anything on here? And how long did it take you to find that, I mean wow...

Futurecoach, where are?!?!?!?!

 

This is kind of funny how big of a thing this is now. I mean simply stated to one person just letting them know when they use the term UK hoops it actually is suppose to be about the womans team...And now it has got so far that people actually want to call me out, when I am not on here because I have been busy all day with classes..I mean Wow, I guess what I did work because if people didn't know that UK Hoops is what the womans team is called, they would now after this...

This is kind of funny how big of a thing this is now. I mean simply stated to one person just letting them know when they use the term UK hoops it actually is suppose to be about the womans team...And now it has got so far that people actually want to call me out, when I am not on here because I have been busy all day with classes..I mean Wow, I guess what I did work because if people didn't know that UK Hoops is what the womans team is called, they would now after this...

 

:cry:

:cry:

 

I not crying, I just find you all funny. I mean I simply stated one little thing which is true, and then all of a sudden it turns into this big ole thing, and even got its own thread with people calling me out..However as I said I guess it worked because if people didn't know before about it, they would now thanks to you all. So Thanks!!!:sssh::thumb:

I not crying, I just find you all funny. I mean I simply stated one little thing which is true, and then all of a sudden it turns into this big ole thing, and even got its own thread with people calling me out..However as I said I guess it worked because if people didn't know before about it, they would now thanks to you all. So Thanks!!!:sssh::thumb:

 

I wasnt trying to "call you out" in a bad way Future. I just knew you would be in this thread when you saw it! You did your job, we all know now that "hoops" is referring to the womens team! ;)

I wasnt trying to "call you out" in a bad way Future. I just knew you would be in this thread when you saw it! You did your job, we all know now that "hoops" is referring to the womens team! ;)

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.