Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bruce Pearl

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I suppose you arent going to address the question?

 

 

I already answered the question.

IMAO..I didnt know it meant Arrogant...ok from now on IMO..lol

 

What did you think it meant?

I love UK fans that are always looking for reasons to feel slighted.

Little less each other discussion and more Coach Pearl.....:thumb:

Peal just needs to make sure he keeps his shirt on from now on, now that Billy G is in charge UK is going to go back to beating on UT like we did in the mid 90's and winning by 30 and 40 consistently!

I love UK fans that are always looking for reasons to feel slighted.

 

:thumb: Agree!

 

 

Everything he said was 100% accurate. Sorry UK fans, you are not the "only" team in the SEC!!!

Peal just needs to make sure he keeps his shirt on from now on, now that Billy G is in charge UK is going to go back to beating on UT like we did in the mid 90's and winning by 30 and 40 consistently!

 

With statements like that, no wonder most fans around the country hate UK fans...

I like Pearl. His energy is great. Any school would be lucky to have him as a head coach and he sure has UT heading in the right direction.

 

I don't understand what the big deal is about what he said. He gave an honest opinion. His assesment is pretty dead on in my book.

 

Just because he said the word "Kentucky" and didnt follow it with something praising us does not mean he is taking shots at us.

 

A lot of our fan base is far too defensive.

Don't like Pearl, either but I think he is a good coach. Seem's to me he's using whatever avenues he can to get his team more national exposure. Maybe CBS adds a UT game or two in the future. IMHO, it's good PR work.

Like I said he acts like he got Lofton. And it was a guys named Buzz Peterson that got C-Lo!

 

Not even sure it was Buzz. Didn't a friend call Buzz after he was turned down by another recruit. And Buzz settled on C-Lo after a friend of Buzz' had called?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.