Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bruce Pearl

Featured Replies

During the SEC media day, Pearl as usual, had plenty to say about UK.

 

Some of Pearl's comments:

 

"When Kentucky has seven CBS games and Tennessee has two CBS games the torch has not been passed," Pearl said. "This league is still about Kentucky, about the Wildcats.

 

 

"I believe that this conference has become a great basketball conference. Florida, living in a football conference, being the two-time national champion and what's happened at Tennessee and its resurgence, Vanderbilt being one possession from the Elite Eight and LSU getting to the Final Four a few years ago. It's not just about Kentucky anymore. My point is, I think our league is better off when we are not just promoting Kentucky."

 

 

"Tennessee has proven it's there. Florida is there. Vanderbilt is there," Pearl said. "What is Vanderbilt against Kentucky the last two years? Four and oh?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow..not a big fan of Pearl anyway...this makes me angry! I hope UK smashes the VOLS!

Glad to see Darius Miller pick UK after seeing Pearl at Mason Co Games!!!

 

GO CATS!

Typical rivalry comments. You may not like Coach Pearl, but I like a Coach who motivates his own.

He may be, but he acted like he got Chris Lofton...where it was Buzz Peterson...and that team last season was Buzz's!

Why does he not have the right to express his opinion. In a way its true that its better for the SEC as a whole for more overall exposure. Plus this makes me look even more forward to seeing the CATS knock the Vols off this year.

Plus this makes me look even more forward to seeing the CATS knock the Vols off this year.

 

I like the way you think!

 

GO CATS

Wow..not a big fan of Pearl anyway...this makes me angry! I hope UK smashes the VOLS!

Glad to see Darius Miller pick UK after seeing Pearl at Mason Co Games!!!

 

GO CATS!

 

 

What did he say that wasn't 100% accurate?

Like I said he acts like he got Lofton. And it was a guys named Buzz Peterson that got C-Lo!

Like I said he acts like he got Lofton. And it was a guys named Buzz Peterson that got C-Lo!

 

 

I didn't see Lofton's name mentioned in the quotes.

What did he say that wasn't 100% accurate?

 

Thats what I was wondering. Sounds like hes right to me.

Thats what I was wondering. Sounds like hes right to me.

 

No need for facts when you can have an opinion... :walk:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.