October 25, 200718 yr Thats what I was wondering. Sounds like hes right to me. He is completely right. Nothing he said was taking a shot at Kentucky. He was taking a shot at the media. Kentucky fans, me included, have no right to be mad.
October 25, 200718 yr Pearl was 1-8 last season...oh wait, that was the age of this girlfriend. Sorry.
October 25, 200718 yr Pearl was 1-8 last season...oh wait, that was the age of this girlfriend. Sorry. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
October 25, 200718 yr He is completely right. Nothing he said was taking a shot at Kentucky. He was taking a shot at the media. Kentucky fans, me included, have no right to be mad. :thumb: I'm not sure what the deal is, except for everyone's hatred of everything coming from Knoxville.
October 25, 200718 yr I don't see anything wrong with what Pearl said. The rest of the SEC has stepped up their game and nothing is wrong with that. In fact, it is a good thing for the conference and college hoops in general. The days of the 2-3 dynasty schools is long since gone. Now we see teams making really solid 3-5 year runs (see UConn, UF, UT, etc) thoughout the country and it adds more excitement. The days when the only GREAT schools in hoops year in and year out were UK, Duke, UCLA, UNC, and IU are long gone.
October 25, 200718 yr ok....IMAO..Not a big fan period of Pearl Just curious, but what does that acronym IMAO mean?
October 25, 200718 yr Nothing pearl said was untrue. Tennessee is a top program now and the media should recognize that. As for it being Petersons team: Buzz never took a team that far.
October 25, 200718 yr Just curious, but what does that acronym IMAO mean? I have been wondering that for days. I have been dying to tell him he means IMHO. :laugh:
October 25, 200718 yr Buzz Peterson=Got Chris Lofton :sssh::sssh: And I suppose you arent going to address the question?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.