Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 38 Jets 31

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just happy we won...I am getting tired of seeing these very questionable roughing the QB penaltys on us all the time at crucial times in the game...

Who was the team that came out in the second half?

 

Oh, and also, who was that guy saying that Rudi was nothing special and that many backs could do what he did in this offense?

 

Rudi who?

  • Author

Is this team back on track or just played a really bad team?

Awesome game to be at. We ran the ball to get back into the game, I was very impressed.

Is this team back on track or just played a really bad team?

 

Played a bad team...

I actually had tickets to this game, but I decided to go on a trip to West Virginia instead for the weeked. Looks like I made the wrong mistake. Was this game a fluke falst sense of security like the Ravens game, or was it a turning point?

At halftime I couldn't wait to hit the bottle, all of a sudden the Bengals morphed into a pressure defense, and the offense was spectacular. The Pittsburgh game looms large, with a win they could be one game out of the division lead.

I actually had tickets to this game, but I decided to go on a trip to West Virginia instead for the weeked. Looks like I made the wrong mistake. Was this game a fluke falst sense of security like the Ravens game, or was it a turning point?

 

Winning can do wonders, could be a turning point with the soft schedule down the stretch but there are a ton of variables on both sides of the ball. Could swing either way.

Is this team back on track or just played a really bad team?

 

IMO the latter.

With the Steelers loss:dancingpa were back in the thick of things.Huge game next week.

IMO the latter.

 

I'm being a homer.:sssh:

  • Author
Played a bad team...

 

So did Pittsburgh. :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.