October 23, 200718 yr We won in this thread I'm happy with a win, but let's be realistic - it took a 21-point 4th quarter to win a home game versus the 1-6 New York Jets.
October 23, 200718 yr I would be SHOCKED if Rudi is back next year. I don't know whether he'll be back or not, but I've always felt that he was a solid back who benefitted from playing with a very good O-line and a great passing attack. He was a good compliment for their offense with his between the tackles, battering ram style, but he wasn't enough of a big play threat to be an elite back, IMO. He's far from being a guy that can't be replaced. He's also got a lot of wear and tear on him for a guy who isn't that big, so I wouldn't be surprised if his best days were behind him.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.