Corbin/Somerset predictions

Corbin vs. Somerset. Who wins?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Corbin vs. Somerset. Who wins?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hounds look to be healthy and clicking on all cylinders. I'm pretty sure that Sanders is still out. He would be a huge addition to the D and is a fine change of pace back. He played the first snap against Leslie but I think it was due to Senior Night. I don't know when or if he will return. His injury took place early in the season and they've played without him through most of this stretch. If he comes back, it just adds another scary dimension to the Hounds. What are the injuries to Somerset?

I'm glad to hear that Josh has been cleared to play. He is definitely a game changer. What was the actual diagnosis to his injury? I never have heard a clear word on that. I agree with kicking away from Cole. Corbin has some good DB's but they haven't met anyone as good as Cole since probably the Breathitt game in the 02 State Championship. I would think that the staff will have Corbin try to get a good pass rush and keep the heat on the Jumpers like they did against Chris Todd of E-Town. That should force the Somerset QB to force throws. I've not seen Somerset so I'm only going by word of what I've heard but that is Corbin should be able to handle the O Line of the jumpers. One good advantage is that they see a dangerous passing game every day in practice with Cashen.

Somerset has been rolling along merrily since the Metcalfe County loss. But, considering the competition, they should have been rolling along.

I just don't see the Jumper defense having enough balance to stop the Hounds, and although the Jumpers should put up some points, I can't see them scoring enough to outduel Corbin in this one.

Somerset has been rolling along merrily since the Metcalfe County loss. But, considering the competition, they should have been rolling along.

I just don't see the Jumper defense having enough balance to stop the Hounds, and although the Jumpers should put up some points, I can't see them scoring enough to outduel Corbin in this one.

I agree:thumb: